?Mystery Coin?

2bugs

I have been asked several times if I have a Mystery Coin and I always say no. Today I ran across this coin on my list:

2bugs_trade_mystery1_Front100.jpg

is this the coin or is it something else? Pretty embarrasing when some of you guys know more about my collection than I do, LOL

mr.bug

Can't see the pic? :huh:

CF30

If we can't see the picture, then it is indeed a mystery coin :laughing: .

ILYK

I have been asked several times if I have a Mystery Coin and I always say no. Today I ran across this coin on my list:

2bugs_trade_mystery1_Front100.jpg

is this the coin or is it something else? Pretty embarrasing when some of you guys know more about my collection than I do, LOL

mr.bug

Can't see the pic? :huh:

CF30

If we can't see the picture, then it is indeed a mystery coin :laughing: .

ILYK

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have one of those. I believe that is a mystery coin. It has been so long that I forgot what it was called.

According to geocoincollection, it was called Mystery Puzzle Geocoin. I kind of remember it being referred to that as well.

What I don't remember is how it was being distributed, by cache or by mail.

That's it! Thanks. So it is called the Mystery Puzzle coin? It must not be what people are referring to when they ask about "Mystery" coins then. Or is it?

I think what most people are calling Mystery Coins are the coins released without any knowledge of who created them. Some of the more well known coins have been "The Great Geo-Pumpkin", The Geocoin Fairy" and "G.O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire".

i cant see the pictures but i do like the pyramids

i looked at the link that eyed10t put up but it said it was forbidden

i cant wait to see the pics

thanks

751.gif

*picture courtesy of Geocoins.net

:)

I think they were only found in caches. It wasn't a mystery who was putting them out, but maybe it was and I just knew. They surfaced in the Pacific Northwest first.

i cant see the pictures but i do like the pyramids

i looked at the link that eyed10t put up but it said it was forbidden

i cant wait to see the pics

thanks

751.gif

*picture courtesy of Geocoins.net

:)

I think they were only found in caches. It wasn't a mystery who was putting them out, but maybe it was and I just knew. They surfaced in the Pacific Northwest first.

From what I know of this coin, it is considered a Mystery Coin. It was only left in puzzle caches, but I don't think the identity of the cacher was known. (I could be wrong.)