Mpumalanga Cache Fire Sale

Gps Storm

Praat met my GpsStorm. Moenie van jou hart 'n moordkuil maak nie. Gee ander mense sress en moet dit nie self vat nie. Gee my 'n e-mail miskien kan ons dit uit sorteer. Ek weet dat jy van jou caches hou en dat hulle spesiaal is en dat dinge baie verkeerd moes gegaan het om hierdie roep te doen. Wat brand hier?

Ek sal van jou caches oorvat as jy voet by stuk wil hou. Maar daar is 'n 4.5 cache wat ek sal verkies om nie te kry nie. Gerhard

Edited by gerhardoosMPsa

I am confused. This does also mean that the hike in the Gorge is something of the past? I really hope you resolve the problem that you have. G

The hike in the gorge does not necessarily have to have anything to do with Geocaching. It could just be some people with a love of hiking down a gorge and punishing themselves in common.

Your caches are well above average and it would be sad to not have you placing any more. We have thoroughly enjoyed those which we have done.

:lol: Thank you very much CnC :lol: It's always nice to get a word of encouragement from seasoned cachers such as yourselves. I remember way back when we had just started caching Ali and I ran into some kids at one of the waterfalls in Sabie and they turned out to be the kids of cachers (I can't remember their caching name now but it was something like TFQ or something like that) and when these kids heard we where GPS Storm they said "WOW- GPS Storm", you know like they had always looked up to us on the rankings and now here we where in the flesh. Now there are so many cachers in SA I can't even keep track of half the names but people like you are always there and I enjoy reading your logs and following your escapades.

I think the time has come for me to get over my little pet hates and sensitivities and start playing the game the way we used to do it - FOR THE FUN OF IT!!! :laughing:

Thanks to everyone who contacted me and put up with my little tantrum - I sorry if it seemed a bit childish, but I think I needed to do it even if it was only to sort some things out in my own head.

<_< So sorry but the Cache fire sale is now over <_< - It might be a while again before you'll see any new caches from GPS Storm but the find logs will definitely be coming in all be it slowly!

Edited by Gps Storm

Your caches are well above average and it would be sad to not have you placing any more. We have thoroughly enjoyed those which we have done.

:lol: Thank you very much CnC :lol: It's always nice to get a word of encouragement from seasoned cachers such as yourselves. I remember way back when we had just started caching Ali and I ran into some kids at one of the waterfalls in Sabie and they turned out to be the kids of cachers (I can't remember their caching name now but it was something like TFQ or something like that) and when these kids heard we where GPS Storm they said "WOW- GPS Storm", you know like they had always looked up to us on the rankings and now here we where in the flesh. Now there are so many cachers in SA I can't even keep track of half the names but people like you are always there and I enjoy reading your logs and following your escapades.

I think the time has come for me to get over my little pet hates and sensitivities and start playing the game the way we used to do it - FOR THE FUN OF IT!!! :laughing:

Thanks to everyone who contacted me and put up with my little tantrum - I sorry if it seemed a bit childish, but I think I needed to do it even if it was only to sort some things out in my own head.

<_< So sorry but the Cache fire sale is now over <_< - It might be a while again before you'll see any new caches from GPS Storm but the find logs will definitely be coming in all be it slowly!

Great news - glad to read this post!!!! :D