Australian Challenge or big cache serie ?

Riion

Hi everyone !

First, you have to know that I'm not writting this post from my real geocaching account, which is Rïon. I just can't log in to the forum with this username, because of the "ï"...

Anyway, back to my question :

I'm French and I'm going to Australia for a year, starting in July 23rd. I'll be there with a Working Holyday Visa, and I'm planning to trip all around your country. I don't have an itinerary yet and I'm not planning to have one, I'll go where the wind pushes me. And, of course, I'm going to Geocache!

So, I was wondering if there was any kind of big cache serie, such as "Cache Across America" which was highlighted on the Geocaching.com blog (right here). I'll be visiting every single state, spending a lot of time on the road, and would like to make the most of it.

If there isn't a serie like that, do you know of any serie like the power trails ?

Hope to meet you someday in real, during an event maybe ?

Hi Riion,

A couple of pointers, We would love to run an event for you but would need dates of where and when you would be.

As for large power trails there are a few short ones.

The best interstate series 'Great Aussie Icon Hunt #' I know of is by mtbikeroz .

You may also like to post on a different forum found on GCA http://forum.geocaching.com.au/index.php most Ozzies hang out in there and you will get a farster reply. You will need to create an account as there are a different group to GC. Start off in the international visitors section then you can use the individual states sections.

Good luck and happy hunting.

JABs.