Caching or Stashing

EXMAN

would anyone care to guess?

I have to admit that it looks like the numbers are falling fast for the released coins. But in my area of the world, coin collecting seems to be falling off too. We seem to be loosing more people to those evil little round path thingies. :grin:

I know that personally I have released over 500 (activated) coins. I also know that I have about 800 coins in collection, so for me, only 60% have been released.

I have to admit that it looks like the numbers are falling fast for the released coins. But in my area of the world, coin collecting seems to be falling off too. We seem to be loosing more people to those evil little round path thingies. :grin:

I know that personally I have released over 500 (activated) coins. I also know that I have about 800 coins in collection, so for me, only 60% have been released.

WOWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

you've put a lot of coin $$$$$$$$$$$ out there.

WOWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

you've put a lot of coin $$$$$$$$$$$ out there.

Yes and I :wub: love :wub: coins that much.

Edited to add: The majority of the coins released were DarrylW4 and I's personal coins. I've also been releasing coins since 2006.

Edited by Firefly03

I've never counted the number of unactivated coins in my collection.

But from the activated coins I've realeased aproximately 80. Quite a few are gone MIA, but most are more or less nicely moving.

I rarely check on them. I'm happy to get an email, telling me, one of my travellers is in a locations I probably will never see in my lifetime. That's for me the joy of realeasing a coin out into a cache.

And I must admid, the little round path thingies are much more personal and meaningfull than any coin. :cute:

I've only got a handful, probably around 10, that are actually traveling at the moment. I keep a book with my activated coins for discoveries at events. Then when I go to a cache that's meaningful, or that looks like someone has put a lot of effort into, or one that takes ME a lot of effort to get to, I pick one from the book and set it free. I tend to think that at some point, all of mine will be traveling, but I guess we'll see.