Package sent: 3/28/11 Delivery confirmation said it was delivered

Package received:

Mission 2:

Maine Family Ralph

Sign-up: 2-21-2011

Name received: 2/21/11

Package received:

Ralph received his mission today. It was filled with chocolates and eggs. There was a Kini-ont coin. a COG spring fling coin and an Ontario Geocachers coin. Thank you Kini-Ont. It was a really nice mission.

2343168f-2e57-4d39-8df9-58e1870f11e1.jpg

Mission 3

Maine Guy

Name received: 3/21/11

Package sent: 3/28/11 delivery confirmation said it was delivered

Package received: Guy received his mission today from Tique. he got lots of stickers and he loves stickers, some candy a key cahin and a rabbit coin. Thank you. He loves it.

c0b42957-27b5-4729-a203-426116195922.jpg

Sign-up: 2/21/2011

Name received:3/20/11

Package sent:4/7/11 Heading South via Priority mail!

Package received:3/28/11

Package finally sent off after some detective work by Firefly03.

Firefly03 Thank you for taking on this mission, I know how time consuming and nerve wracking they can be!! All I need to do now is sit back and watch for mine to deliver (which should be Monday)

grodan Karin

Sign-up: feb 22

Name received: march 21

Package sent: yes, went out today april 08

Package received:march 28

I got a big box today. It was filled with lot of fun things for the kids to play with for easter. Thank you very much.

There were also some coins that I don´t have except for the non-trackable, that one I have but it is still a nice coin for easter.

Thank you very muhc again drneal!

grodan Karin

MISSION 2

Sign-up: 20FEB2011

Name received:

Package sent:

Package received: YES but am ashamed to say, I was waiting to open it and while I went away for a couple of days, it got misplaced :blink: I Know it was conformation. I didn't catch the name on the return address. Wanted to let whomever sent it that it DID indeed get to me just not opened.

NELMEL

--------------------//

Signed up: 3.18.11

Name Recieved: 3.23.11

Package Sent: (going out in the mail on Monday 4.11.11)**

Package Recieved:

Ps. I like gummy bears :)

** Sorry for the delay, have been away from home the past week. Have everything ready to go, just need to put it in the mail (literally)! It sad I work for the post office and am late getting this out :( but I always keep my word! :)

MISSION #1

SOUTHERN_ANGEL

NAME RECEIVED: 3/21/11

PACKAGE SENT: 4/1/11

PACKAGE RECEIVED:

MISSION #2

SUPERFUN HUNTERS (17 YR OLD GIRL)

NAME RECEIVED: 3/20/11

PACKAGE RECEIVED:

MISSION #3

SUPERFUN HUNTERS (16 YR OLD BOY)

PACKAGE RECEIVED: 4/9/11

We were out of town and I'm assuming Coby of Superfun Hunters got his mission on saturday. I didn't get any pictures of what he received. He dug in and was playing with everything. He got some cars, candy, puzzle, spud geocoin and other stuff. Sorry, but I haven't had the chance to see what all he got lol. He's got the whole box in his room. He is very pleased and thankful with his first mission. He says, "Thank you, CCWashburn" and thank you for the gift you sent me. Its beautiful and I love it.

Well, I got Indian Anthony's box today, and well, as promised the 3 year old checked it out and LOVED the animals and the playdoh. My wife claimed all the snickers and I MIGHT get a little bit of chocolate if I'm lucky. Coin wise, I got a Venetian mask coin (what event is it from?) and a Feb 2011 geocoin club coin, which is really neat and will have to look into it as I hadn't seen it before. Will try to get a picture tomorrow when dancingprincess isn't asleep and can show off the animals (which are in the bed with her right now!)

Thanks!

(my box should go out later this week.)

Mission 1:

Maine Family Joan

Package received: Mission received today from Texas. Wow what a mission. There was the kiwi fruit that was on my seeking list, a chick, a pax, a penguin pin, a red crab pin and a snowball. They came wrapped in paper that was made to look life shirts. I am saving them. There was Easter egg bubble gum, jelly beans, caramel eggs which is my favorite,jelly chicks and rabbits and a chocolate bunny. Thank you I love it.

9e0d9d3e-720b-4384-b95d-2e98b788c4a0.jpg

Mission 2:

Maine Family Ralph

Name received: 2/21/11

Package received:

Ralph received his mission today. It was filled with chocolates and eggs. There was a Kini-ont coin. a COG spring fling coin and an Ontario Geocachers coin. Thank you Kini-Ont. It was a really nice mission.

2343168f-2e57-4d39-8df9-58e1870f11e1.jpg

Mission 3

Maine Guy

Package sent: 3/28/11 delivery confirmation said it was delivered

Package received: Guy received his mission today from Tique. he got lots of stickers and he loves stickers, some candy a key cahin and a rabbit coin. Thank you. He loves it.

c0b42957-27b5-4729-a203-426116195922.jpg

All missions have been received and all ours has been delivered. Thanks for doing the Easter mission. It was lots of fun.

Posted both mine and rattusbaggus' missions away today - recipients should get them just in time for Easter :)

Easter Mission #1

Sign-up: 21/02/11

Name received: 22/03/11

Package sent: 13/04/11

Package received: ...

rattusbaggus's Easter Mission

Sign-up: 28/02/11

Package received: ...

Me

Sign-up: Yes

Name received: Yes - 21 March 2011

Package sent: Yes - 5 April 2011

Package received: - 13 April 2011 (see picture below)

my daughter TK2100

Package received: Yes - 5 April 2011

8bfc089e-6bd6-4ec2-a239-29d6b94452ad.jpg

Sign-up: 25 February 2011

Name received: 21 March 2011

Package sent: 13 April 2011

Package received: 12 April 2011

Sorry, I didn't post yesterday, but it is a very busy week for me! I did get my package yesterday. . .and what a wonderful package it is! Full of wonderful and very unique goodies! Has anyone ever seen a calculator that looks and smells like chocolate, but it isn't really chocolate? I know I have never seen anything like it, but I have one. Really cool! I got a beautiful art glass necklace which has a yellow chrysanthemum-like flower encased in a clear glass, a yellow duck and a yellow flower cookie cutter-how adorable, reeses pieces, shaped like a carrot and tons of mini snickers. And the Geocoins I got-I love both of them and I have neither of them! Good Job! I had not even seen the "Riddle of the Sphinx" Geocoin, before! I love the hinged butterfly-it is gorgeous! Tonyalynn, I cannot thank you enough for such a wonderful Easter Mission! I will try to get pictures posted by Saturday.

Drie, thank you so much for doing this mission and thanks for helping me out!

Oh, I almost forgot, I went to the post office today in the pouring rain to send out my package. It's been raining here for 3 days (perhaps I should start building an ark), so I couldn't wait any longer. I hope it makes it to the recipient in good order!

Just to update...I am just waiting for a couple of GeoCoins to show up in the mail (any day now) to get my mission sent off. And I still need to post pics of the mission I recieved (sans chocolate eggs...somehow they all got eaten...hmmm) but I am still trying to empty the pics from my vacation off my camera onto my ancient computer.

But I do want to say Thank you to The Easter Bunny from Netherlands who was so very generous!!

...T.

Me

Package received: - 13 April 2011 (see picture below)

my daughter TK2100

Package received: Yes - 5 April 2011

8bfc089e-6bd6-4ec2-a239-29d6b94452ad.jpg

OH! So happy to see the package made it. Hope you were not disappointed it wasn't a case of thin mints :)

36_1_33.gif36_1_33.gif36_1_33.gif

I have spent the last three days on the couch, trying to get rid of a flu, while everyone else is out enjoying the first beautiful spring days, hunting new caches, etc. Needless to say, I have been very hopeful on my trips to the mailbox... And today IT was there!

36_1_33.gif36_1_33.gif36_1_33.gif

Look at that box - no way I could be mistaken! And it has come all the way from New Zealand! Wonder what's inside?

0f928bfb-dd77-4a92-ba62-1eeb08e3e630.jpg

Nice cards, cute bunny bags, tasty chocolate, etc etch, and the softest little bunny, comforting me between my sneezes ...

93f8aad0-4e71-4cdb-9a45-ba20c8e30c65.jpg

... and FOUR coins + a pathtag! Wow! I didn't know the mirror coin nor the sunflower coin. I knew the NZ earthquake coin, and I'm very proud to own one! I hadn't come across any pathtags until yesterday. Now I'm off to log my second! My boyfriend (normally not overly enthusiastic about geocaching and coins) is already debating which coin to send out on a mission to meet the mission sender in New Zealand.

2e3943cb-7724-4611-ab16-1819c8bcfe55.jpg

Thank you SO much, ButterflyLady, you absolutely saved my weekend! :wub:

MISSION #1

Sent: 11 April

Received YES! Thank you Southern Angel!!! :D Lovely big box arrived, and the 11 year old helped me open it. I got lots of chocolate and lollies which got snaffled by the Cheesy pig and the 11 year old. I got to get one egg's worth of chocolate :huh: But im keeping the rest! The chicken and lamb are so cute :) Thanks so much!

MISSION #2

Received: Not yet

Hopefully both missions will get to the recipients in time!! (crosses fingers)

NELMEL

--------------------//

Signed up: 3.18.11

Name Recieved: 3.23.11

Package Sent: Shipped on April 18, 2011

Package Recieved: last week!

Ps. I like gummy bears :)

**Package is in the mail, and hope you like it! Again, I normally don't take so long, but things happen.

In reference to the package I recieved, all I can say is: WOW! Thank you so much for the things you sent me. Here is a break down of what i got:

1. Birdhouse Candle holder

2. salt & Pepper shaker covers

3. GUMMY BEARS!!!

4. Tin can of chocolate eggs!

5. Geocoins X2

Not sure if I left anything out, but I took pictures of it all and will update this thread as soon as I get them off my I-Phone!

My wife said everyone at her work enjoyed the chocolate eggs. She was very suprised herself to see the stuff we got. The things you sent us, reminded me of when I was a kid living in Germany.

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Sign-up: 3-5-11

Name received:3-21-11

Package sent: 3-21-11

Package received: 4-18-11

Thanks to grodun karin who live in Sweden I got a lovely Easter Mission box. It was like Christmas and Easter rolled into one. It took me and my family almost an hour to look at all that was sent. I can't wait for the next Easter Mission.

coins.jpg

fullview.jpg

Sign-up: 3-5-11

Name received:3-21-11

Package sent: 3-21-11

Package received: 4-18-11

Thanks to grodun karin who live in Sweden I got a lovely Easter Mission box. It was like Christmas and Easter rolled into one. It took me and my family almost an hour to look at all that was sent. I can't wait for the next Easter Mission.

coins.jpg

fullview.jpg

Glad you liked it.

All coins are design by me.

The frogs are in because grodan is swedish for the frog. Jenny Nyström (who painted the silver egg) is a famous swedish artist known mostly for her santa pictures.

The chicken make sqeeky sound if you hold it in your hand. I got one like it in my mission too. :)

grodan Karin

Sign-up: February 21, 2011

Name received: March 21, 2011

Package sent: March 30, 2011

Package received: April 19, 2011

The easter bunny has visited :D Thank you so much for all the goodies, this was my first mission and I really enjoyed it :)

3028lle.jpg

Hoping this missions we sent do arrived before Easter for people!!!

Easter Mission #1

Sign-up: 21/02/11

Package received: ... not yet, hoping it arrives before Easter... :)

rattusbaggus's Easter Mission - COMPLETED

Sign-up: 28/02/11

Package received: 15/04/11 - not opened yet, will post once it has been opened :)

Edited by keewee

MISSION #1

SOUTHERN_ANGEL

PACKAGE RECEIVED: Not yet...hope it gets here soon. There's one package we sent off to someone and haven't seen them back in the forums since they have signed up. They should already have their mission by now but haven't seen them posting if they did or not. I hope they sent their package off to whoever's name they got :unsure:

MISSION #2

PACKAGE RECEIVED: 4/20/11

Chelsey of Superfun Hunters got her mission yesterday thanks to TeamEccs21. She loved her mission very much. She got a Easter Card, some peeps, 2 Cadbury Cameral Eggs (yumm), a Michigan Geocaching Organization sticker and beautiful coins, pathtags and pin. Tim & Marie, theres a card with website links and your email address on it...I was wondering is that card made out of real wood? It looks like wood that was cut real thin and printed on. It looks so neat. Thank you Tim & Marie(TeamEccs21) for Chelsey's First Mission.

AirplaneflightandEasterMission041.jpg

AirplaneflightandEasterMission043.jpg

MISSION #3

Edited by southern_angel

MISSION #1

Received YES! Thank you Southern Angel!!! :D Lovely big box arrived, and the 11 year old helped me open it. I got lots of chocolate and lollies which got snaffled by the Cheesy pig and the 11 year old. I got to get one egg's worth of chocolate :huh: But im keeping the rest! The chicken and lamb are so cute :) Thanks so much!

MISSION #2

Received: Not yet

Hopefully both missions will get to the recipients in time!! (crosses fingers)

You're welcome! I'm glad y'all enjoyed it :D . I've enjoyed sending it all the way to Australia.

MISSION #1

SOUTHERN_ANGEL

PACKAGE RECEIVED: Not yet...hope it gets here soon. There's one package we sent off to someone and haven't seen them back in the forums since they have signed up. They should already have their mission by now but haven't seen them posting if they did or not. I hope they sent their package off to whoever's name they got :unsure:

MISSION #2

PACKAGE RECEIVED: 4/20/11

Chelsey of Superfun Hunters got her mission yesterday thanks to TeamEccs21. She loved her mission very much. She got a Easter Card, some peeps, 2 Cadbury Cameral Eggs (yumm), a Michigan Geocaching Organization sticker and beautiful coins, pathtags and pin. Tim & Marie, theres a card with website links and your email address on it...I was wondering is that card made out of real wood? It looks like wood that was cut real thin and printed on. It looks so neat. Thank you Tim & Marie(TeamEccs21) for Chelsey's First Mission.

AirplaneflightandEasterMission041.jpg

AirplaneflightandEasterMission043.jpg

MISSION #3

Glad you liked the things we picked out.

Couple of notes...the doubloon coin is trackable, look on the edge.

Our sig card is indeed made out of real wood. We leave one in any cache we find that is large enough to hold it. Which is getting harder all the time.

The Poker chip was part of Tim's 2nd place winnings at the geocoin Poker challenge at Mid West Geobash 2 years ago. The cow was part of a group project at last years GeoWoodstock.

Happy Easter

email sent 3-5-11

name recvd 3-21-11

mission sent 4-4-11

mission recvd 4-21-11

Thank you mystery cacher from Ontario Canada!

My package had a Toronto Geobash lanyard and 2 coins.

The coins are a 2006 Toronto coin and a 2007 world diabetes day coin.

Thank you again! Happy Easter!

A white rabbit hopped into my mail box this week - soft, white fluffy rabbit holding a soft fluffy yellow egg....

and delving deeper I found Easter goodies - sweets and bubble gum eggs.

Some funky wee swag, postcard and greeting card.

Oh, and geocoins - Todie's Wild Ride - a great memorial coin, a beautiful dark onyx butterfly coin, July 2010 club coin plus pathtag,

also the NGA (Nevada) pathtag.

Thanks UFgatorgirl for a neat mission box. That rabbit is great! Love it!

And to send such special coins, I'm overwhelmed.

Mission complete!

Sign-up: 02-21-2011

Name(s) received: 03-21-2011

Package(s) sent: 03-30-2011

Package received: 04-20-2011

Eastermission.jpg

Thank you very much keewee.

I love it all :D

By the way, those Pineapple Lumps are highly addictive :laughing:

I know! - They're bad aren't they!!!

So glad it arrived just in time for Easter. Was aiming to get them there just before :)

I would love to be in the Easter Mission

Email Sent - March 5

Name Received - Yes

Mission Sent - March 24, 2011

Mission Received - April 21, 2011

HOW FUN!!

I walked in the door from work and 14 year old was proudly displaying the unopened Easter Mission box...he had been counting the minutes until I came home. There is a GREAT cache container in the box filled with lots of pink and purple Easter grass. It had 2 PEZ in it. I LOVE PEZ! It brings me back to my childhood. Casey immediately grabbed up this fake homemade snow kit. He was at the sink making it before I got to the bottom of the box. We live in the Arizona desert so even fake snow is a ton of fun. The coins are fabulous! The Ten Year coin is just beautiful! Thank you SO much to rickctroop13 for making today really special for me and Casey. He is sitting here chomping on the Easter Egg bubble gum....YOU rocked this mission!!

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

I had meant to post these earlier, but a trip got in the way.

These are all of the wonderful goodies I got from Tonyalynn! Well, almost all of the goodies. I must confess there were A LOT more snickers than pictured here. Unfortunately, I left them on my desk and my son and his friend helped themselves to a field day of snickers! Oh yes, I am also guilty of devouring quite a few of those yummy candies, too! :D:rolleyes:

Again, thanks so much for all of the wonderful Geocoins, gifts, and candy (I can now dig into those reeses pieces; I didn't want to mess up the wrapper before I had the chance to take the picture). You did a wonderful job picking out such unique things to send, not to mention the Geocoins-which I love and did not have.

P1010872.jpgP1010877.jpg