Easter Mission

Firefly03

Sign-up: Feb 26th

Name received: March 21st

Package sent: March 29th. After another redo, the package weighed in at 950 g. There wasn't room for the Easter-ish CITO bag that is listed on the proforma invoice inside the parcel. The good news is that all the candy made it. :) The package should arrive in 2-3 weeks, just in time for Easter.

Package received:

Edited by mamoreb

Sign-up: 02-21-11

Name received: 03-20-11

Package sent: 03-29-11

Package received: 03-29-11

A double header today :P sent my package off on its way and got one in the mail today from La Belle Province :D A very large chock full of surprises from Laval K-9. It is full of chocolate, memo paper (boy do I write a lot of notes too), a cute diary, a really cute and cuddlely white rabbit and coins :D:o glitter Ice Cream Cone, a beautiful Tien Jaar Geocaching coin and a cow :huh: yes a cow, a personal white & black cow coin (I think from GW8)

Thank you Thank you and I will post pictures tomorrow I promise (and we will meet at GW9 :) )

A double header today :P sent my package off on its way and got one in the mail today from La Belle Province :D A very large chock full of surprises from Laval K-9. It is full of chocolate, memo paper (boy do I write a lot of notes too), a cute diary, a really cute and cuddlely white rabbit and coins :D:o glitter Ice Cream Cone, a beautiful Tien Jaar Geocaching coin and a cow :huh: yes a cow, a personal white & black cow coin (I think from GW8)

Thank you Thank you and I will post pictures tomorrow I promise (and we will meet at GW9 :) )

Glad to see you received your package. The same thing happened to me, when I sent you this mission I also received mine the same day :D Yes, the cow is from GW8. You didn't have to attend to order them, they could ship it to you :)

We'll do our best to meet at GW9, that's for sure ;)

:D001-26.jpg

:D:D003-14.jpg

Thank You again Claire, Claude & Wyatt :D

Shipping was tough on the Cow, she is upside down :blink:

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter!!!

Maybe the cow is just tired...udderly exhausted!

ILYK

Sign-up: 2-20-11

Name received: 3-21-11

Package sent: 3-22-11

Package received: 3-31-11

Someone truly seems to understand my sense of humor (and that's not necessarily a good thing!)

I receieved my mission yesterday. I opened the box and saw...

SANY0231-1.jpg

a box full of easter eggs and an envelope, along with some carob easter cookies for Heine and Maxx. I figured I'd get to the eggs after opening the card (that's right, I figured no one would actually do the unspeakable.) inside a nice easter card, but that was it. That's right, the coin was hidden inside of one of the eggs!

As I opened each egg (this was actually the fun part,) I found easter candy, easter frogs (?) and easter chicks....

SANY0233-1.jpg

The coin and other goodies were wonderful, and unexpected...the question is....should I show you what I got, or show a picture of my opening each egg one at a time, just as I did at my office...wait a minute, let me talk it over with my peeps...

SANY0234-1.jpg

Okay, we talked it over, and even though I argued to show 1 picture at a time, 1 egg at a time, my peeps talked me out of it (sometimes there's just no understanding chicks!)

The goodies...

SANY0235-1.jpg

a GWV poker chip, a beaver dude pin, an I love geocaching pin, a geocaching patch , and the easter coin bunny geocoin!

The gifts will be treasured, along with the thought that went into putting together such a fun mission...my thanks (along with heine and maxx,) to Firefly03 for such a great and fun mission...I've put the eggs away for now...you just never know where they might show up next!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

Happy Easter!!!

ILYK

Haven't you ever gone Cow Tipping :rolleyes: Well I got my chance, you can milk it for all its worth :ph34r:

Happy Easter!!!

ILYK

Haven't you ever gone Cow Tipping :rolleyes: Well I got my chance, you can milk it for all its worth :ph34r:

Something about the post just moooooooooved me!

TeamOleOmi_trade_be91d0aa-f25f-4358-a1c3-ddc90c8b753e_Front3001.jpg

ILYK

I seriously thought of doing that but couldn't find eggs to fit the coin! I guess you're lucky Laval K-9!!

I guess you're right, it saved me a lot of time :rolleyes: I wonder how long it took drneal to open all his eggs :o By the way drneal, how many eggs were in the box?

Just enough!

ILYK

I seriously thought of doing that but couldn't find eggs to fit the coin! I guess you're lucky Laval K-9!!

I guess you're right, it saved me a lot of time :rolleyes: I wonder how long it took drneal to open all his eggs :o By the way drneal, how many eggs were in the box?

There should have been almost 4 dozen eggs.

There should have been almost 4 dozen eggs.

With all those eggs drneal, why not plan an Easter Egg hunt Event at your place? :grin:

Mission 1:

Maine Family Joan

Sign-up: 2-21-2011

Name received: 3/21/11

Package sent: 3/28/11 Delivery confirmation said it was delivered

Package received:

Mission 2:

Maine Family Ralph

Name received: 2/21/11

Package received:

Mission 3

Maine Guy

Package sent: 3/28/11 delivery confirmation said it was delivered

Package received:

Indiana Anthony got his mission in yesterday from Princess Trouble, and says to tell her "Thank you!!!" I don't know if his Dad and stepmom will be as happy as the MASSIVE box of Chocolates and toys when to their house :laughing: :laughing: He liked the eagle Geowoodstock VIII coin (and he didn't notice how the front changes!! very cool) and laughed about the crown. He said he would give it to his girlfriend. He has so much fun with the missions and can't wait till we can get ours out next week when he is home. Thanks again Princess Trouble!

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMjMuanBn.jpg

Sorry it's a little blurry my camera and my computer still are not talking but I have a new computer that I should get up and going in the next few days!

Edited by Tonyalynnm

Sign-up: 21 February 2011

Name received: 21 March 2011

Package sent:

Package received: Yes! Sometime prior to April 1st...

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Maine Guy of Maine Family, and a Happy Easter indeed!

I've been away from the forums for a bit for a little R&R in one of our nation's treasures (i.e, national park). When I returned, a large package was waiting for me with some even larger prizes inside! I've taken a picture for all to see, and I'm extremely happy with EVERYTHING. Note that there was also a Cadbury Creme Egg inside, but it quickly made its way into my belly. The effects of a week of camping and hiking, I suppose. ;)

5586023590_93b75fbeac.jpg

Mine will be mailed out on Monday...

Happy Easter!!!

ILYK

Something about the post just moooooooooved me!

TeamOleOmi_trade_be91d0aa-f25f-4358-a1c3-ddc90c8b753e_Front3001.jpg

ILYK

Well that was udderly a"moo"sing

I am a little leary about sending my package, the person I am to send to has not been heard from since sign up and it is someone relatively new to missions. :blink:

edited for spelling...

This was one of the reasons missions use to have rules that you had to have 50 posts in the forums before you could sign up (and I think some you had to have been active for more than 6 months).

It could just be perfectly innocent as to why they've not been seen since signing up. To throw off the trail you could get another person (or even the mission organiser) to contact them to check if they are OK.

Edited by keewee

I am a little leary about sending my package, the person I am to send to has not been heard from since sign up and it is someone relatively new to missions. :blink:

edited for spelling...

I would be worried about that as well.. I think the best thing to do would be have someone else contact them for you. I'd be happy to do it if you want.

Edited for dumb phone correction: Best=eat??!! :huh:

Edited by MoonCat & KDT

edited for spelling...

I would be worried about that as well.. I think the best thing to do would be have someone else contact them for you. I'd be happy to do it if you want.

Edited for dumb phone correction: Best=eat??!! :huh:

I will take care of this. B)

Sign-up: 2/22/2011

Name received: 3/20/2011

Package sent: 4/4/2011 *International!!

Package received:

PS, Dr Neal, I loved all those eggs, and did something like that last year. But this year I was more frugal and trying to beat the international postage game, so in the interest of space, I didn't get to do that. Those chicks are so cute though!!

Mission 1:

Maine Family Joan

Package received:

Mission 2:

Maine Family Ralph

Name received: 2/21/11

Package received:

Ralph received his mission today. It was filled with chocolates and eggs. There was a Kini-ont coin. a COG spring fling coin and an Ontario Geocachers coin. Thank you Kini-Ont. It was a really nice mission.

2343168f-2e57-4d39-8df9-58e1870f11e1.jpg

Mission 3

Maine Guy

Package sent: 3/28/11 delivery confirmation said it was delivered

Package received:

Sorry for posting this so late but I've been on vacation and still am. Had no internet during the weekend and hadn't figured out if I can post on here using my droidx or not. So, here's my update...

MISSION #1

SOUTHERN_ANGEL

NAME RECEIVED: 3/21/11

PACKAGE SENT: 4/1/11

PACKAGE RECEIVED:

MISSION #2

SUPERFUN HUNTERS (17 YR OLD GIRL)

NAME RECEIVED: 3/20/11

PACKAGE RECEIVED:

MISSION #3

SUPERFUN HUNTERS (16 YR OLD BOY)

NAME RECEIVED: 3/20/11

PACKAGE RECEIVED:

4485c252-0b1d-4e26-8fea-e55587454963.jpg

Mission received!!!!

very cute little baby chick backpack - my little guy will love this!

The cookie didn't survive long either. FTF Travel Tag and a TreeFrog geocoin.

some herb seeds, a handmade travelbee, a spy mirror, Easter "snow"globe and a small geocache container. Cool Stuff!

Loved the animal "eggs"

thanks so much Dawn and Sam!

Me

Sign-up: Yes

Name received: Yes - 21 March 2011

Package sent: Yes - 5 April 2011

Package received:

my daughter TK2100

Sign-up: Yes

Name received: Yes - 21 March 2011

Package sent: Yes - 5 April 2011

Package received: Yes - 5 April 2011 - The baby played with the coins and other items for over an hour in bed before going to sleep. She was really focused on them.