Art nouveau seasonal coin series

ECplus3

Sometimes you have to be a little patient before coins arrive. They where send on august 25 and arrived today october 12, so they took almost 7 weeks to get here. Maybe I should get them myself next time :lol:

But it was worth waiting for. Thanks for the sevice Chuck, they look great.

Sometimes you have to be a little patient before coins arrive. They where send on august 25 and arrived today october 12, so they took almost 7 weeks to get here. Maybe I should get them myself next time :lol:

But it was worth waiting for. Thanks for the sevice Chuck, they look great.

That was quite a wait! Surface shipping to Europe is supposed to take 4 - 6 weeks, but that doesn't include time in customs if it gets held up. :(

Edited by E&Cplus3

Autumn samples are finally here! And I am absolutely delighted with the way they turned out!

I think they're the best ones yet in the series.

PHD11A02_pic.jpg

Antique Nickel

PHD11A03_pic.jpg

Antique Bronze

PHD11A04_pic.jpg

LE Satin Gold

PHD11A05_pic.jpg

LE Satin Silver

PHD11A01_pic.jpg

XLE Antique Copper

PHD11A06_pic.jpg

AE Black Nickel

The presale will start on Thursday, December 1st and run until December 12th.

All coins will be $12.00 Cdn each, with a set of 5 available at the discounted price of $55.00 Cdn.

Check out http://phdcoins.ca

Wow! I love it!

This may be the best one yet, but I do agree that she looks a bit manly. I am not at all an expert on drawing humans, but my guess is that her jaw is too large. I think that there needs to be a line on the left side of her face (the viewer's right) showing her delicate jaw. Some of the main feature that distinguish a man from a woman are jaw, breasts, and hips. Hips are probably the most important, and breasts are the least in calling attention to femaleness. However, the jaw is also crucial.

In spite of this hopefully constructive criticism, it is a great design and I will be buying it (probably a set) whether it is modified or not.

I really hope you don't mind my input. I'll say it again, it is an awesome design and far better than I could do. I have looked at the female figure several more times and the hairline keeps coming to mind. I really have no idea how to draw hairlines, but it seems to me that it could come a little more forward, so that there is a little more hair around her forehead. Perhaps her hands could also be a tad bit thinner and more delicate.