Art nouveau seasonal coin series

ECplus3

A few changes in the design, but nothing drastic.

I didn't like the way the snowflakes turned out on the front so I changed them up.

And there weren't enough fiddly bits on the back, so I got to work on that too.

PHD12300_front.jpg

PHD12300_back.jpg

Oh, and if y'all were worried that this was the end of the series... it is and it isn't. I am not doing an encore of the seasons (been there, done that), but I have one more planned. However, you will have to wait until next Autumn for it, in fitting with the subject matter.

Oh, and if y'all were worried that this was the end of the series... it is and it isn't. I am not doing an encore of the seasons (been there, done that), but I have one more planned. However, you will have to wait until next Autumn for it, in fitting with the subject matter.

Hey, that is not fair huh.gif. I have been counting how many album inserts will be needed and what the layout of the coins will be like ... and now you are telling me there will be an extra version. ohmy.gif.

Where is my abacus? I have to start from the beginning biggrin.gif.

Hey, that is not fair huh.gif. I have been counting how many album inserts will be needed and what the layout of the coins will be like ... and now you are telling me there will be an extra version. ohmy.gif.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

OR you could just donate some of the editions to me, to leave room for new investments. :rolleyes:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

OR you could just donate some of the editions to me, to leave room for new investments. :rolleyes:

OK, I will think about that ... for a while. tongue.gif

A few changes in the design, but nothing drastic.

I didn't like the way the snowflakes turned out on the front so I changed them up.

And there weren't enough fiddly bits on the back, so I got to work on that too.

Nice, so nice! I expect to be ordering a complete set and an AE if I can. I think that this will be the best one yet.

It happened when I received the coinset for the Autumn edition, that's why I just post this here.

When my package arrived, it was in a sealed plastic bag. Inside were only two coins.

Three of the coins were lost because the envelope was cut (by the coins sharp pocket edges).

I sent an email to Chuck asking for replacement of the lost coins.

No problem, he would send them soon. When I asked him about the costs, he said there were none.

Even when I offered to split the costs, he said no.

They have arrived: Thanks Chuck!

I just received notification that a two large boxes (36 lbs total) of coins arrived at home. Unfortunately I am away on business, so I won't be able to open them up until Saturday. But among these coins are the samples for the Art Nouveau Winter coin.

I'll get pictures done up as soon as I can and post them here. The pre-sale will start on Monday April 2nd at noon EST and run until the 16th.

As I said earlier, there will be one more coin in the Art Nouveau style. It may not exactly mimic these ones, since it will not be part of the Seasonal series, but it will share a lot of elements. It will be delivered towards the end of October (which may give you a hint).

Winter may have passed, but not for me! The Winter samples in the Art Nouveau series came in last week.

PHD12302_pic.jpg

Antique Nickel

PHD12303_pic.jpg

Antique Bronze

PHD12304_pic.jpg

LE Satin Gold

PHD12305_pic.jpg

LE Satin Silver

PHD12301_pic.jpg

XLE Antique Copper

PHD12306_pic.jpg

AE Black Nickel

The presale will start tomorrow, April 3rd and run until April 16th.

The coins will be $12.00 Cdn each, with a set of 5 available at the discounted price of $55.00 Cdn.

Check out http://phdcoins.ca

Winter may have passed, but not for me! The Winter samples in the Art Nouveau series came in last week.

PHD12302_pic.jpg

Antique Nickel

PHD12303_pic.jpg

Antique Bronze

PHD12304_pic.jpg

LE Satin Gold

PHD12305_pic.jpg

LE Satin Silver

PHD12301_pic.jpg

XLE Antique Copper

PHD12306_pic.jpg

AE Black Nickel

The presale will start tomorrow, April 3rd and run until April 16th.

The coins will be $12.00 Cdn each, with a set of 5 available at the discounted price of $55.00 Cdn.

Check out http://phdcoins.ca

do you have a time in mind?

ILYK

Hey E&C, I just ordered 1 of the Nickle coins and when I tried to return to your webpage, paypal decided to crash or something. Can you check to see that

a. The order went through, and

b. It went through only once?

a. Yes, and

b. Yes!

Thanks for your order!

Quick question, is this series still available any where? Thanks in advance for an answer. Beautiful designs, very nicely done! I missed so much while we were away! Have a great evening!!

I only have a few of the Autumn left, and some Winter which will be going in the store soon. I don't have any Spring or Summer left at all. However, I likely will be doing remints next year in preparation for the Maritime Mega in New Brunswick. They will be reminted as 4-coin sets in two or three finishes. So you can get all 4 in antique bronze, etc. Whatever doesn't sell at the Mega will go in the webstore.

Today the Winter coin set finaly arrived here in the Netherlands. I think custums most have kept them a while because they look so nice ;). But it's very funny these coins arrived the day before my birthday. Now it's just like I got them for my birthday :D

Art Nouveau Seasonal Series is back!

I have reminted the Art Nouveau Seasonal geocoins and added two new limited editions to each design. The coins have been shipped from the mint and will be here next week.

The editions available in the webstore now are:

Spring

Antique Bronze / brunette

Antique Nickel / raven

ANspring_front.jpg

ANspring_back.jpg

Summer

Antique Bronze / red

Antique Nickel / raven

ANsummer_front.jpg

ANsummer_back.jpg

Autumn