FS: Delorme PN-40 (brand new) - $200

parfaitality

Trying to get rid of my Delorme PN-40 again now that the warm weather is coming back. I bought it last summer but never had time to get into geocaching. I opened the box to make sure it worked and to load some local maps and caches on it, but it never left the house. It even still has the protective plastic on the screen. Everything is in the box, and it is almost exactly as if it just came from Amazon (other than the maps I loaded).

Amazon has them going for around $240, so I'm asking $200. I also have 4 unused rechargeable energizer batteries and a charger that I bought with it (total cost was ~$30), and I'll throw them in (along with the original included regular Energizers that came with it) for an extra $10.

Nothing is missing from the box (comes with Topo 9). I can leave the stored downloaded maps (Bloomington, IN) for you or completely reset to factory settings if you prefer (If I can figure out how...like I said, I never got to use it). Shipping is free unless you want insurance or shipping confirmation, etc.

P.S. If you're within an hour drive of Bloomington, IN, I'd be happy to meet you somewhere rather than ship it.

In short:

- Delorme PN-40, unused with plastic cover on screen

- Included accessories (lanyard, USB cable, batteries)

- Topo 9

- 4 rechargeable Energizer batteries with wall charger

- Shipped for $200 ($210 with extra batteries)