The Blech Nickel coin pass Mission

EyeD10T

I arrived home today to find the Black Nickel coin pass mission waiting for me! Here's a picture of the coins in the package, as well as some of the great Louisiana SWAG from DocWahala! I didn't even have to do anything for those beads...

e8b66f83-35ac-49bf-84c5-0f9101b0f4ae.jpg

The next photo is of the coins that were in the mission when I received it. Sadly, I already have most of these coins, and DocWahala seems to have been interested in the same coins as I was hoping to get!

275cb0d5-329d-41ba-820e-2a0cb9ca45f9.jpg

However, I was able to find two that I really liked: the Tick ID coin and one of the geocoinclub versions that I don't have. Nice! I placed the coins on the left in the pass. They are, from top to bottom: Spring into Caching in antique bronze, and Earn Your Stripes from GCC February 2009.

5ade0964-2d7b-4854-927b-574bc2413f38.jpg

I will get this mission into the mail on Friday. Thanks for a great idea, EyeD10T!

I mailed the mission to the next recipients on the list this morning! I did NOT email them to see if they were around, on vacation, etc, so hopefully this won't be a problem? Yes, I probably should have been more thoughtful on this point.

USPS Delivery Confirmation: 03110240000061428378

Nothing to see at this point, but this might be important if there are any SNAFUs later!

Thanks for starting this mission, EyeD10T, and to all of the participants so far. To future receivers, have fun!

I mailed the mission to the next recipients on the list this morning! I did NOT email them to see if they were around, on vacation, etc, so hopefully this won't be a problem? Yes, I probably should have been more thoughtful on this point.

USPS Delivery Confirmation: 03110240000061428378

Nothing to see at this point, but this might be important if there are any SNAFUs later!

Thanks for starting this mission, EyeD10T, and to all of the participants so far. To future receivers, have fun!

No worries, I am laid up by the mail box now waiting (im)patiently for its arrival.

I'm excited.

WOOHOO!!! I came home from work today and had a nice surprise waiting for me. I have rummaged through it and spotted some coins I like. I will decide on my trades and post some pictures either tonight or tomorrow. I am going camping this weekend, so I will have it mailed off before then. Thank you EyeD10T for the fun mission and Penny and Kona for all the goodies.

I recieved the package from Penny and Kona filled with all kinds of texas stuff with a sports theme. Here is a shot of what was inside.

6f532b51-2559-4a4c-9b7a-bead925d6e02.jpg

There were some cool coins inside. some I had seen before and a few I hadn't seen. This is a pic of the coins that were in the pass.

76d7f9f5-78d4-4beb-9cc1-cb3d63da42e1.jpg

I ended up trading 4 of the coins from the pass. These are them.

fa4287f5-0dee-4994-8e95-9aa7e2fe2e38.jpg

And here are the 4 that I put back in.

5633e5f9-aae3-43fe-8e0a-66b592f7a7e7.jpg

I hope the next recipient likes and or needs what I added. Thanks again to Penny and Kona for the package and EyeD10T for setting up this fun mission.

I still need some more stuff to put in, but I WILL have it mailed before I leave town this weekend.

I am sorry, but I ended up working 10 hours today and was unable to get the needed goods and make it to the post office today. I feel like a loser cause I am gonna have to stall the mission. I will have it packed up and in the mail at the very beginning of next week.

Once again I am sorry

Levi

I am sorry, but I ended up working 10 hours today and was unable to get the needed goods and make it to the post office today. I feel like a loser cause I am gonna have to stall the mission. I will have it packed up and in the mail at the very beginning of next week.

Once again I am sorry

Levi

No worries. Thank you for the update. Dont forget to grab the blech nickel before it gets to the next stop. ;)

The mission has arrived!! Unfortunately, I have been gone since Friday (spur of the moment camping trip), so I haven't been able to open it. I will take and post pictures within the next few days.

Edited to remove that I would be sending EyeD10T and email. I'm holding off for now.

Edited by eseurat

The mission has arrived!! Unfortunately, I have been gone since Friday (spur of the moment camping trip), so I haven't been able to open it. I will take and post pictures within the next few days.

Edited to remove that I would be sending EyeD10T and email. I'm holding off for now.

I am glad it arrived. Hope you had fun camping.

I did, but I wish it was longer :)

This is a quick check-in....this week has been crazy!! I'm almost caught-up, but still need to take pictures of all the cool goodies that I received from LewisClan77 and grab the Blech Nickel Coin! I hope to have everything ready to send out to Sweetlife either tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I will update with a more appropriate post with pictures and descriptions soon :)

I did, but I wish it was longer :)

This is a quick check-in....this week has been crazy!! I'm almost caught-up, but still need to take pictures of all the cool goodies that I received from LewisClan77 and grab the Blech Nickel Coin! I hope to have everything ready to send out to Sweetlife either tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I will update with a more appropriate post with pictures and descriptions soon :)

Thanks for the update. Cant wait to see the pictures.

The Blech Nickel started it's next journey yesterday to visit Sweetlife and it should be there tomorrow :)

Tracking number: 0309 2880 0002 3678 2596

Now I need to work on posting pictures of all the goodies that LewisClan77 sent me and the swapped coins :)

I want to send out a well overdue thank you to LewisClan77 for all the goodies you sent me. I was in need of a good starters hiding kit and this will work perfectly. The large box that arrived came stuffed with all the goodies below. I can't wait to start hiding caches :)

3a494790-4319-465b-9374-6def53a6c9ee.jpg

All the goods that was in the package:

• Windsock (Will definitely hang in my backyard)
  • Wind Twister (I just hung it on the edge of my deck. It's driving Riley the Geodog nuts at the moment :)
  • Dice
  • Glow sticks
  • Fourth of July Necklaces
  • Camo Tape (Already using it to camo some cache hides)
  • Match Container
  • Flashlight (Already placed it in my Geomobile)
  • Pens
  • Marbles
  • Log book
  • Carabiner (A person can never have enough of these)
  • Lanyard (I needed a new one. My old one just broke)
  • Stamp (Will be great for a letterbox hybrid:)
  • Cache Container
  • Nano Container (These containers can be evil....I can't wait to use it)
  • Micro Container
  • Cars

Gosh, there was so much, I hope I listed everything. Once again, thank you so much, you did an excellent job picking a theme for me:)

c984b112-d58c-4e1e-8281-893dd78d5736.jpg

A close-up of those cool path-things and my new Voyage of Exploration-Sea coin :)

01c4ca0c-6287-4108-9623-ce1143a74689.jpg

These were the coins available in the coin pass. Some of them I already had, but the ones I didn't, it was hard to chose which ones to take.

1306306a-9d88-435d-b989-5277de6102fa.jpg

The coins on the top row are the ones I took and the bottom row are the ones I put into the pass.

Also, a big thank you to EyeD10T for letting me be a part of this fun mission and I can't wait to see the continued journeys of the Blech Nickel.

I want to send out a well overdue thank you to LewisClan77 for all the goodies you sent me. I was in need of a good starters hiding kit and this will work perfectly. The large box that arrived came stuffed with all the goodies below. I can't wait to start hiding caches :)

3a494790-4319-465b-9374-6def53a6c9ee.jpg

All the goods that was in the package:

• Windsock (Will definitely hang in my backyard)
  • Wind Twister (I just hung it on the edge of my deck. It's driving Riley the Geodog nuts at the moment :)
  • Dice
  • Glow sticks
  • Fourth of July Necklaces
  • Camo Tape (Already using it to camo some cache hides)
  • Match Container
  • Flashlight (Already placed it in my Geomobile)
  • Pens
  • Marbles
  • Log book
  • Carabiner (A person can never have enough of these)
  • Lanyard (I needed a new one. My old one just broke)
  • Stamp (Will be great for a letterbox hybrid:)
  • Cache Container
  • Nano Container (These containers can be evil....I can't wait to use it)
  • Micro Container
  • Cars

Gosh, there was so much, I hope I listed everything. Once again, thank you so much, you did an excellent job picking a theme for me:)

c984b112-d58c-4e1e-8281-893dd78d5736.jpg

A close-up of those cool path-things and my new Voyage of Exploration-Sea coin :)

01c4ca0c-6287-4108-9623-ce1143a74689.jpg

These were the coins available in the coin pass. Some of them I already had, but the ones I didn't, it was hard to chose which ones to take.

1306306a-9d88-435d-b989-5277de6102fa.jpg

The coins on the top row are the ones I took and the bottom row are the ones I put into the pass.

Also, a big thank you to EyeD10T for letting me be a part of this fun mission and I can't wait to see the continued journeys of the Blech Nickel.

Very cool - what a nice package...thanks for the photos and for participating in the pass... :)

First of all we like to say Thank You to Erin for the mission. You really made our day. We love everything that was in this box. Second of all we like to thank EyeD10t for starting this mission. And Last but not least we like to say that we hope that Buckeyeview loves their box is in the mail as we speak. I do not want to show what is in the box as it will totally ruin the surprise. Hope you like surprises. We have been dealing alot right now with my mom battling cervical and breast cancer. So it is been nice to include what we have in the box. It is different then all the other missions we have seen before. We took 2 coins and left 4 and a bonus Geocoin just for the Buckeye with a little token of from the our hearts.

Will be discovering the coin from the mission soon.

The tracking code for the box is: 0303 0130 0002 8507 8231

Pictures of the mission we received will be to follow soon.

Have a Great Day everyone and Thank You for including us in this mission it was fun.

Valarie and Barry of sweetlife

Package has arrived! :P

Thank You Valarie and Barry!! Loved the gift coin! Pictures are taken, swaps have been made. I will be going to the post office tomorrow and hope to get the pics published here later in the day. (Pray for long naps for the kiddos and Grandma so I can get on the computer!)

There was no cool blast when I opened the box, so I guess the heat is here to stay. I loved everything in the box. Here is a picture, the only thing missing is the Scooby-Doo key chain. My three year-old took off with it the second she saw it! Thank you soo much SweetLife for taking the time to put this together, from what I have gathered through the forum it sounds like your lives have been very crazy lately. Here is the wonderful collection that found it's way to my door last week:

DSC03145-1.jpg

I am not posting a pic of my trades, as I liked the surprise when opening the box. I will post the tracking # when I get it from the post office tomorrow. (I regret it has taken me almost a full week to send this package on.)

Yay, the mission is on the move again! That's a great package, BuckeyeView. Thank you for sharing the bounty of sweetlife's generosity!

No to jinx things, but it looks like we're nearly there, folks. I think that's more than a little fantastic:

Maine Family

Azure Sky

Six Little Spookies

BlueEyedAussie

scificollector

Ashallond

LilSmiths

docwahala

Penny and Kona

LewisClan77

eseurat

sweetlife

Buckeyeview

TeamECCS21

usyoopers

EyeD10T

Here are the pictures I promised. :D

The Box contained lots of presents...Thank you for your generosity

6023482961_8a5befa656_m.jpg

Here is a close up of the Cool Snoopy toy

6024038808_0b3b33e061_m.jpg

A better picture of the little car and the ants

6024038684_aa327c7cbf_m.jpg

Last but not least here are the trader coins I get to choose from. I was initially tempted to swap all 12 but I only took the 2 I really liked.

6023483921_5671728d10_m.jpg

It has really been fun watching this mission get closer and closer. I hope to have it on its way to usyoopers by tomorrow.

I'm sorry for the delay but we are in the middle of packing to move to a new condo, and 25 years of accumulated stuff is slowing everything else down a tad. :blink:

One of these days I'll figure out how to get my pictures a little bigger.

Woohoo! The Pass was indeed waiting for us when we got home! :rolleyes: ....mission pretty much complete.

Lots of goodies in the box, we have ideas for some new caches to place so the MiGO stickers and the fully stocked/ready to go cache will be put to use real soon!

1946cbfb-2a2f-45aa-bf9f-c895c3592588.jpg

There was also an envelope that I believe to be to us :blink: kinda had a hard time with the name but I'm sure it's us :lol:

fun pins for the backpack, a couple pathtags and 2 geocoins...cool!

ef3a717e-5f29-4a8f-9fb2-c60f9324f2cd.jpg

We took the 6 coins in the top row...I could really relate to the "Earn your stripes" coin. I had my share of stripes after the event we attended this weekend!

05a5b107-541a-41b4-abc2-bd29190c2b00.jpg

The coins we left....

d8cb696d-171e-46d7-a375-e642d37f484b.jpg

Thanks Team Eccs21 for the fun package. Many thanks to EyeD10T for the fun mission, I'm really glad that it made it to all of its participants. Do tell.....did any of the original coins that you put in the mission come back to you are at some point did they all get traded out??

The package will be on its way home tomorrow.

Very cool - the pass mission is almost complete! I am so happy that everyone seems to have enjoyed the mission. :)

Thanks Team Eccs21 for the fun package. Many thanks to EyeD10T for the fun mission, I'm really glad that it made it to all of its participants. Do tell.....did any of the original coins that you put in the mission come back to you are at some point did they all get traded out??

It looks like all of the original coins were traded out... :D

Very cool - the pass mission is almost complete! I am so happy that everyone seems to have enjoyed the mission. :)

It looks like all of the original coins were traded out... :D

Thank You So Much for this fun mission, we are glad we were able to be a part of it and had a great time watching it go on. Have a wonderful day. Keep On Caching!