Quick, easy question about stats page...

CachinStrattons

You've found 35 caches (34 distinct) since your first cache find on 01/25/2011.

Cut and pasted from my stats page. Aside from the obvious, what does that mean. Distinct finds vs., I suppose, indistinct finds?? :unsure:

Is that the one cache that I found that didn't have a size attribute? Is this some sort of imperfection in my "record?"

Quick help here would be great. Thanks in advance!

Edited by CachinStrattons

Ok... I don't have an incredibly extensive list of found caches here... I see NO duplicates. Obviously it would have been unintentional if there were found logs on a cache more than once, but I just can't see any.

If it's not that big of a deal, I'll let it go, but I don't want someone to think I'm being ignorant here. I know that duplicate finds are looked down upon.

Sorry if I'm a barb in the side, and thanks for answering so quickly, as always, StarBrand.

Check this cache again: http://coord.info/GC1ZMD3

Darn it. Long day... I seriously looked through my history too.

Ok... the second log on that cache was SUPPOSED to be for another cache that is very close by. What is courtesy here... do I delete the log entirely, or do I change the "Found It" to a "Note", citing my error?

I have not made this mistake yet, and don't want to screw up.

Once again, appreciated.. and thank you rockhoundbmw for finding my stupid error. It's only 5 lines away too... man I feel dumb :huh:

Edited by CachinStrattons

Ok... the second log on that cache was SUPPOSED to be for another cache that is very close by. What is courtesy here... do I delete the log entirely, or do I change the "Found It" to a "Note", citing my error?

Once again, appreciated.. and thank you rockhoundbmw for finding my stupid error. It's only 5 lines away too... man I feel dumb :huh:

Just delete the extra log - a note to the cache owner is a thoughtful touch but not expected or necessary.

Just delete the extra log - a note to the cache owner is a thoughtful touch but not expected or necessary.

A final "thank you" to the both of you for the help and for being so friendly, and another "sorry" for an obvious DUH-Moment on my part. :)