Figure Eight Geocoin (march 2011)

still-hide

After we presenting at 2009 our Darkest Dreams Geocoin, now we did it again, and here is our new Geocoin: Figure Eight Geocoin.

We love for some time at our geocaching trips the higher terrains and more and more we to go for Terrain 5 geocaches, especially geocaches which required climbing gear. And last year we had the idea for this geocoin. Now it is finished and i will present this coin also here. Maybe somebody enjoy and like this "Geocoin".

P.S.: Please do not use this Geocoin for climbing. It is only a miniature of a figure eight, not for climbing! Use your brain please before you made some nonsense ;):huh:

Here are some pictures of our "geocoin"

First, the digital design:

Figure-Eight_digital-5.jpg

These following editions you can purchase in march 2011 at www.geocoinshop.de:

RE1 - Red Nickel Edition - antique nickel / red letters / details in orange - glow in the dark enamel

FE_RE1_AN_01.jpg

RE2 - Red Bronze Edition - antique bronze / red letters / details in orange - glow in the dark enamel

FE_RE2_BR_01.jpg

LE1 - Blue Copper Edition - antique copper / blue letters / details in blue/turqouise - glow in the dark enamel (limited to 125 pieses

FE_LE1_AC_01.jpg

LE2 - Blue Gold Edition - polished gold / blue letters / details in blue/turqouise - glow in the dark enamel (limited to 125 pieses

FE_LE2_G_01.jpg

LE3 - Blue Nickel Edition - polished nickel / blue letters / details in blue/turqouise - glow in the dark enamel(limited to 125 pieses

FE_LE3_N_01.jpg

XLE - White Orange Black Edition- black nickel / white letters / details in orange - glow in the dark enamel(limitiert auf 75 Stück)

FE_XLE_BN_01.jpg

The Coin have a own icon:

4215.gif

and also a own prefix:FE

All editions have details in glow in the dark enamel, like the sign "T5" and the stars on backside. (except the XXLE editions, the AE I and the Mystery Edition) :shocked:

I hope you enjoy and have fun. And maybe somebody take a look at march at www.geocoinshop.de

The precise moment of start of the sale i will to make public here at the thread soon (please don't ask me for sell or trading, i only have mine editions,sorry).

Also you can see here pictures of the very limited editions like XXLE and AE soon (after the sale start at the shop).

Have many thanks for looking.

Greetings, Martha & Heiko

BTW: Also i will make a Sissy-Edition of this Coin...Do you now what this is, a Sissy? It is for some special guys...the Sissys... :blink: How look this edition? Maybe like this...but not sure, at the finished edition you also find details in glow in the dark..pink!? :P :D

FE_Sissy_Sample.jpg:P

Edited by still-hide

Those turned out very, very nicely. Congratulations! And thank you for offering to give some advance notice. I usually get the geocoinshop.de notices in the mail when I wake up and, of course, by then the LEs, etc are long gone from the shop. Now I'll know when I need to stay up. : )

The pink-and-black version is pretty hot. : )

Thankyou all...i'm very happy that you like the figure eight. I think the Sissy-Edition is some Special, but it takes a while for finished maybe 6 weeks and i receive the Edition. Then i will take a photo here. But first in march i will present the pictures of the XXLE's and AE's which i receive next month.

Greetings, Heiko

Hello at all, i will tell you now the day and start time of the sale for our Figure Eight Geocoin.

On Thursday 03/03/2011 at 18:00 (6:00 pm CET - > this must be 11 am CST )you can purchase the Figure Eight in the six editions here:

www.geocoinshop.de

Maybe someone are interessted in this coin...

Greetings, Heiko

Edited by still-hide

I love the blue gold edition. These coins are phenomenal.

Maybe you could do a bottle opener edition. Everyone loves a good novelty bottle opener. ;)

A bottle opener edition...funny...but this required a new stamp, and this is not possible because the cost. may be there is a design for a idea in the future ;-)

But, please don't try this geocoin as a bottle opener, you may damaged this ;-) And also don't try it for climbing... :unsure: