New UK Reviewer

Deceangi

No information on which areas Royal Oak will be covering. My guess is that he/she will only review caches with pub names in the description.

I reckon I need a trip to each one, with a sample, as a condition of a positive review! :)

Seriously thanks for the welcome - according to some people I will be a dedicated reviewer for the Chorley area.

Please give a warm welcome to the UK's newest Reviewer Royal Oak. I'm sure He/She will pop in and say hi I'm sure.

Deci

Howdy Royal Oak. Given the issue with pubs being named in caches in the other thread I had to raise a smirk at your user name :laughing:

It will be interesting to see what happens if a cache is placed in the car park of the pub next to the pub named after the reviewer.

Edited by team tisri

Please give a warm welcome to the UK's newest Reviewer Royal Oak. I'm sure He/She will pop in and say hi I'm sure.

Deci

Howdy Royal Oak. Given the issue with pubs being named in caches in the other thread I had to raise a smirk at your user name :laughing:

It will be interesting to see what happens if a cache is placed in the car park of the pub next to the pub named after the reviewer.

We could just name these caches "Reviewer caches" now :ph34r:

Hi Royal Oak, how many reviews is that now? Must be nearing the twentys, any hints on he/she's true identity? :ph34r:

No we're a good way off twenty at the moment :laughing: current list is

Alba15--geoki--Carol--North Scotland/South Scotland/North West England

(as of 19-12-2010 on Sabbatical due to ill health)

Andalusite--Von Horst--Mike--South Wales

Antheia-- mundy family--Yvonne--East Midlands/Jersey & Guernsey

dalesmanX--Two Tykes--Keith--Yorkshire and Humberside/North East England

Deceangi--Mancunian Pyrocacher--Dave--North Wales/North West England/Isle of Man/Malta/Gibraltar also (planned) UK Floating Reviewer (as of 19-12-2010, covering North/South Scotland for Alba)

Geohatter--paulbarratt--Paul--West Midlands--GC UK Forum Moderator

Graculus--The Blorenges--Chris--South of England

Lindinis--Ernie B--Ernie--South West England

Royal Oak--Currently in the closet--tbc

The Bee Keeper--sssss--Steve--Eastern England/London

The Long Man--Andy33--Andy--South East England

Croaghan--dino-irl--Niall--Ireland (which covers Northern Ireland)

Inishanier--wildfowler--Graham--Ireland (which covers Northern Ireland)

As for a hint, well ok something to do with tree's :tongue:

Deci

A huge welcome from the Wirral

We've already seen some caches you've published in the NW so will try and keep you busy with new submissions!!!

Hope you enjoy it, and looking forward to meeting you when the secrecy subsides

Phil (PhilPamandRob)

You've been to a few Mega events, so you might have meet him/her :laughing: maybe even more than once as there has been 3 of them :laughing:

Deci :laughing:

Oh well it was worth a guess :anitongue:

Yeah - he was my first guess too, Steve!! <_<

Hazel I'm sure as your such a well travelled and event experienced Geocacher, you'll be bound to have meet him/her at some point. And the same applies to Steve :laughing::mmraspberry:

Deci :drama:

I've had a small tip off, and yes.... If my source is correct, I know them relatively well!!! ;)

Hazel I'm sure as your such a well travelled and event experienced Geocacher, you'll be bound to have meet him/her at some point. And the same applies to Steve :laughing::mmraspberry:

I've had a small tip off, and yes.... If my source is correct, I know them relatively well!!! ;)

Is that a not-so-subtle hint there Hazel?

Is that a not-so-subtle hint there Hazel?

LOL - no..... it's not either of my parents / any other relative!!!

Oh I really know who it is now.... NOT :blink:

Edited by Madyokel

Well done on accepting your nomination. I hope you have an enjoyable and rewarding time. (yes honestly!) Quite a change these days I see!!!! lol

But there's a lot more shoulders for them to cry on these days. There are more reviewers that you can shake a stick at. :rolleyes: