MONUMENTED Agency Filter

kayakbird

Is there a 'filter for dummies' method to dump in a list of several hundred PID's and get back a tabulation of the setting agency?

I'm thinking about sending information to the USGS and would need a data format that I can enter into a column in my Excel master file. Be advised that I have ZERO concept of what is being discussed in the current Garmin Nuvi and iPhone threads here.

Wish that I had started recording this item from day one or that there was just one more column in the ShapeFiles.

Thanks for any non-ITspeak information. kayakbird

Is there a 'filter for dummies' method to dump in a list of several hundred PID's and get back a tabulation of the setting agency?

I'm thinking about sending information to the USGS and would need a data format that I can enter into a column in my Excel master file. Be advised that I have ZERO concept of what is being discussed in the current Garmin Nuvi and iPhone threads here.

Wish that I had started recording this item from day one or that there was just one more column in the ShapeFiles.

Thanks for any non-ITspeak information. kayakbird

GSAK can do it. I sent you an email with a gsak screenshot of it.

Edited by LSUFan