Hi, I'm new!

wyeiwyr

I was not a geocacher, but rather metal detecting, while on holidays. I searched to the top of a hill, and found a geocache, with note, among other stuff, with this website. Ok, so I have heard about geocaching, but never persued it. Now I have signed up, but I can't find the cache by coordinants. It is within a mile of N 30 45.531 W 111 08.664 I traded an object with one of mine, and would like to post with the owner, or ? I think I will like this new hobbie!! May even get my GD interested!

It is possible that it is either a stage or final for a puzzle or multicache.

Closest cache that I see is in AZ at just over 40 miles North

i know of at least 2 multi's that cover 150+ miles with up to 12 stages.

Sure. But those long multis are not the norm. I'm betting on an error in the coordinates or an archived cache that wasn't picked up.

Sure. But those long multis are not the norm. I'm betting on an error in the coordinates or an archived cache that wasn't picked up.

A good guess for a"tadpole" :anitongue:

I'm in bizarro world!

Wow, the response was quick! Well, ok, I must a goofed the coords were wrong, So after your hints, I checked them on Google Earth. They should have been, n 32 45.531 w 111 08.664 the cache is Tuesday's Overwiew GC1AYTY Thanks 4 the tips! I am already liking you folks!! Now back to figuring out the rest of the site!

Wow, the response was quick! . . . So after your hints, . . . Thanks 4 the tips! I am already liking you folks!!

This can't be right. We're a bunch of meanyheads here that eat newbies for breakfast. Or so I've heard.

Just kidding. I'm glad you found it, and I'm glad we could help. Welcome to the forums, and welcome to geocaching. Are you hooked yet?