Search Forum

I got it to work....sort of.

I did a test search for "logging" and filled in the "dates" field as April 2009 and October 2009.

The search came up with threads from that year, but they were at the end of the results list, and I couldn't see a way to sort by date. The results included 2010 threads and listed them first.

Nonetheless, this software's search function is waaaaay better than the old one.

I got it to work....sort of.

I did a test search for "logging" and filled in the "dates" field as April 2009 and October 2009.

The search came up with threads from that year, but they were at the end of the results list, and I couldn't see a way to sort by date. The results included 2010 threads and listed them first.

Nonetheless, this software's search function is waaaaay better than the old one.

OK...I see my mistake. I put the dates in like this

06-01-2008

12-01-2008

and got returns only from January. Looks like it dropped the month in that format and read the day as the month I wanted. Please forgive me...just really frustrated when it takes 40 minutes to learn to do the simplest thing. Had another problem taking an hour to upload one photo link on another site...so I was frazzled already.