favorite hide

I really dont have a favorite. Sometimes I get a kick out of imagining what the finders will think, such as this one:

The secret stash of Edward Teach

This was an early favorite to create, but if its printed I think that it would be over 50 pages or so:

Something evil

I've got to say that the idea for this one could only come from a very sick and twisted individual - I loved it!!

You are one sick individual,just the way I like.

4WF...you are one sick,sick man......but we like it!

First the puzzle softens you up. Even if you know what to do, actually getting it done strains your eyes and drains your life force. Next, it's the briar-filled bushwhack to get to the first stage - some will not survive it. The first stage hide and container are diabolical! (By now, if you're like me, you're worried and disoriented and wondering what bad thing is gonna happen next.) Then you've got your walk to the final stage - if you don't choose your path wisely, it could be your final undoing. Finally, even if you find the cache, some of the swag is pure evil; because you're in a weakened mental and physical state by now, the wrong piece of treasure may just drive you insane!

just so folks are aware... there has been some loser writing "needs archiving" notes on caches listed in this thread. The account is locked now and it looks like GS has deleted the logs. You might want to check, though...

Thats one reason why I posted after it was locked, to see if it would occur again or if anyone would shoo others away from the thread.