Geocoin pricing

2bugs

I have been out of the geocoin loop for a few years and have lost touch with the market. It appears prices have come down a lot. So, in a feeble attempt to unload a couple hundred trader coins, I have priced them at $8 to $10 with free shipping. Does this seem reasonable? Please let me know. What cointracking sites are best suited for selling coins other than eBay? My list is on cointracking.com. Any advice is appreciated. Would it be acceptable to post a long list of those coins here?

I have been out of the geocoin loop for a few years and have lost touch with the market. It appears prices have come down a lot. So, in a feeble attempt to unload a couple hundred trader coins, I have priced them at $8 to $10 with free shipping. Does this seem reasonable? Please let me know. What cointracking sites are best suited for selling coins other than eBay? My list is on cointracking.com. Any advice is appreciated. Would it be acceptable to post a long list of those coins here?

You can list the trackable coins here for sale. Coins that aren't trackable can only be listed in the forums for trade in the trading thread.

wow, I got quite a few responses. Hopefully I have responded to everyone. If I missed you, give me a nudge.

I can make a list of all the trackable coins and post them here, which I will do tomorrow. In the meantime you can find the complete list on another cointracking site that I probably should not link from here. send me a note and I will email you a link

As you can probably tell, your prices are incredibly reasonable (especially since they include shipping). Generally speaking, a relatively simple coin (or one that's 1.5") usually retails around $8 (shipping excluded. Larger coins (1.75") or coins with lots of more expensive features (IHE, cutouts, shaped, etc) usually go for $10-12, depending on the complexity. Big coins, or multi-die coins can go for $12-15, depending on the complexity. Of course, this is a very, VERY rough rule of thumb, because it really depends on how complex, how many dies, minting quantity, designer, and what other features are involved.

thanks for the input. I will stick with this pricing because it seems to be working. 11 people bought coins so far. I am in the process of packing up all those orders,with a trip to the Post Office planned later today.

I understand I can post the GC trackable coins on this forum. I will get a list together and post it tonight. Thanks to everyone and apologies to anyone that I might have missed. Been pretty busy

As you can probably tell, your prices are incredibly reasonable (especially since they include shipping). Generally speaking, a relatively simple coin (or one that's 1.5") usually retails around $8 (shipping excluded. Larger coins (1.75") or coins with lots of more expensive features (IHE, cutouts, shaped, etc) usually go for $10-12, depending on the complexity. Big coins, or multi-die coins can go for $12-15, depending on the complexity. Of course, this is a very, VERY rough rule of thumb, because it really depends on how complex, how many dies, minting quantity, designer, and what other features are involved.

Wow, the response was great. Lots of coins moved already. I updated my trader list a liitle. Will add about 50 coins in the next few days.

The Pi coins are available, as the sale fell through. I would like to sell them as a pair, email if interested. Like most of my keepers it is activated with one log. Can be adopted, reformed and logs wiped clean so it is good as new