pocket queries are not mailed

gitarmac

I edited it to choose only 450 caches to see if that helped. I chose the run once then delete method.

I'll try choosing a day of the week. I only need it one time though.

You still need to select a day of the week, even if you only need it once. Simply submitting the form won't make it run.

I'd suggest holding off on the "run once and delete it" - never hurts to save it until you're sure you have the caches right.

My suggested methodology:

• Select "Run this query every week on the days checked"
  • Set up the criteria (without selecting a day of the week)
  • If you want the caches e-mailed in a zip, choose the maximum number of returned caches to be 500
  • Preview the results (make sure it's what you want)
  • In the PQ grid check today and tomorrow (sometimes people have an issue with "today" being a different day in Seattle)
  • Go get a coffee
  • Come back to the computer - if less than 500, check your e-mail. If more than 500, go to the PQ grid check and click the downloads portion - your zip files should be available there.

Then if everything went OK, unselect tomorrow's date. You can even delete the PQ criteria, but I usually wait a while just to be sure.

I'm having a similar problem but my PQs have been working for years. I am trying to get some of my regular update PQs and my found caches. They indicate being generated but are not showing up in the tab for download. Others have indicated they are not having issues. Any ideas would be great.

I'm having a similar problem but my PQs have been working for years. I am trying to get some of my regular update PQs and my found caches. They indicate being generated but are not showing up in the tab for download. Others have indicated they are not having issues. Any ideas would be great.

Who is not having issues? PQ's have been a disaster for at least the past three weekends. You bumped an old thread. Go back and look at what we are saying about them today.

Who is not having issues? PQ's have been a disaster for at least the past three weekends. You bumped an old thread. Go back and look at what we are saying about them today.

Aghhhh! I started a new thread and I was told to check the old posts. I search the old posts and bump one and now I'm told to check the new stuff!

Aghhhh! I started a new thread and I was told to check the old posts. I search the old posts and bump one and now I'm told to check the new stuff!

Sorry to have been a cause of additional frustration today. Yes you searched for and found an existing topic relating to your problem. Normally that is a good thing. PQ problems are often more dynamic. I just pointed out that you are in the same boat as many others today and that you could read about it.

Edited by Cardinal Red

Hi again Search 4

I gave additional thought to your post and came back to review all your posts. Now I see what happened. You made a post about a problem that was part of a current discussion. Someone pointed out that you should look for the appropriate thread. They could have provided you with a link but didn't. Then the actual appropriate thread was not titled as well as it could have been and you missed it. What you found instead was several weeks old and certainly not part of the current discussion. Don't sweat it. Just Go here and add your two cents about PQ delivery problems this weekend.