How Many Starfish

Crowesfeat30

I'm trying to establish how many versions of the Starfish Geocoin were made. Currently I own the following:

StarfishAntiqueBronze-Redfronttn.jpg Red translucent on antique bronze; yellow eyes

StarfishAntiqueSilver-ElectricBlueS.jpg Blue translucent on antique silver; white eyes

StarfishGold-Glowfronttn.jpg Orange glow on shiny gold; white glow eyes

StarfishGold-OilSlickBlackGlitterfr.jpg Black glitter on shiny gold; glow eyes (Oil Slick)

StarfishSilver-SeafoamGlowSEfronttn.jpg Pale green glow on shiny silver; white glow eyes (Sea Foam)

StarfishBlackNickel-Seaweed-GreenGlowXLEfronttn.jpg Dark green glow on black nickel; white eyes (Seaweed)

StarfishSilver-CaribbeanBlueGreenGlitterXLEtnfront.jpg Blue green glitter on silver; white eyes (Caribbean)

StarfishGoldSunshineYellowTranslucentXLEfronttn.jpg Yellow translucent on shiny gold; white eyes (Sunshine)

StarfishGold-WhiteGlow-Albinofronttn.jpg White glow on shiny gold; pink eyes; (Albino)

I would like to know:

1. Is there any more versions?

2. What are the "official" names of the ones I have not named (in parenthesis)

3. IF there are any other versions, is anyone willing to trade or sell them to me??:D

Thank you,

CF30

You should probably ask AtlantaGal she made them. But I think those are all the current versions. Would be nice to see a purple version! (although I think there was one).

I did e-mail several days ago her thru her geocaching profile but have gotten no response. I'm guessing she's busy...:mellow:

CF30

Check your spam filter. I answered the only email received from a Deja VooDoo. Is that you?

Peach Glow, Red Translucent, Black (Oil Slick), Electric Blue and Sea Foam Glow - publically sold on Geoswag versions.

Tropical Purple, Toxic Pink, Atomic Yellow & Rainbow Glitz - 5 made of each

Caribbean, Albino, Seaweed and Sunshine - 10 made of each

Edited by AtlantaGal

Missing these too...but, I'm guessing since there are only 5 of each I'm out of luck.

I do have an extra Seaweed and Sunshine (both unactivated) to trade if anyone has any of these or the Peach Glow. ;)

Peach Glow, Red Translucent, Black (Oil Slick), Electric Blue and Sea Foam Glow - publically sold on Geoswag versions.

Caribbean, Albino, Seaweed and Sunshine - 10 made of each

Rainbow Glitz sounds great, any picture available?

Mow your lawn?

Thanks. I spewed tea on my screen...

LMAO... poor avroair - he needs a new screen now!

Actually, I can sympathise - sprayed mine with coffee once. I'd just taken a mouth full and a surprise sneeze it! Not a pretty sight!

These starfish are going to be the next Tranquilities at this rate :anibad::lol: (I'll take my tongue out of my cheek now)

Edited by keewee

Just for those following this thread, my LE versions mentioned above are being ordered now.

In addition, there will be TWO new Geoswag versions available for public sale.

Wakame (Translucent green on Gold)

Ring of Fire (Red glitter on Nickel)

$1 of each sale of the Wakame and Ring of Fire versions will be donated to Japan Disaster Relief efforts.

StarfishAntiqueBronze-Redfronttn.jpg Red translucent on antique bronze; yellow eyes

StarfishAntiqueSilver-ElectricBlueS.jpg Blue translucent on antique silver; white eyes

StarfishGold-OilSlickBlackGlitterfr.jpg Black glitter on shiny gold; glow eyes (Oil Slick)

StarfishSilver-SeafoamGlowSEfronttn.jpg Pale green glow on shiny silver; white glow eyes (Sea Foam)

StarfishBlackNickel-Seaweed-GreenGlowXLEfronttn.jpg Dark green glow on black nickel; white eyes (Seaweed)

StarfishSilver-CaribbeanBlueGreenGlitterXLEtnfront.jpg Blue green glitter on silver; white eyes (Caribbean)

StarfishGoldSunshineYellowTranslucentXLEfronttn.jpg Yellow translucent on shiny gold; white eyes (Sunshine)

StarfishGold-WhiteGlow-Albinofronttn.jpg White glow on shiny gold; pink eyes; (Albino)

They look so cool when you look at all the pictures together! Then roll the cursor up and down... looks like blinking starfish!

Edited by avroair

They look so cool when you look at all the pictures together! Then roll the cursor up and down... looks like blinking starfish!

Awesome effect! I imagine that must be what it is like taking acid? :laughing:

OMG! They're watching meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blink:

Edited by keewee

TWO new Geoswag versions available for public sale.

Wakame (Translucent green on Gold)

Ring of Fire (Red glitter on Nickel)

$1 of each sale of the Wakame and Ring of Fire versions will be donated to Japan Disaster Relief efforts.

Any idea when these two charity versions will be available?

The little starfish are now up on the site! I ordered a few extras of each, so if anybody wants to trade starfish please shoot me an email (I would love to have more of these little guys:) Also, how many were made of the Ring of Fire and Wakame?

Initially 100 of each, but I believe they will go on presale when they sell out since they benefit the red cross.

The little starfish are now up on the site! I ordered a few extras of each, so if anybody wants to trade starfish please shoot me an email (I would love to have more of these little guys:) Also, how many were made of the Ring of Fire and Wakame?

Initially 100 of each, but I believe they will go on presale when they sell out since they benefit the red cross.

Any idea when these will be back in the geoswag webstore?

Hello, I am looking to trade for or purchase the following Starfish to complete my collection:

> Tropical Purple

> Toxic Pink

> Atomic Yellow

> Rainbow Glitz

Yes, I am aware that there were only 5 of each made but they are the last ones I need. I am willing to trade multiple coins for each one or pay for them.

CF30

Hello, I am looking to trade for or purchase the following Starfish to complete my collection:

> Tropical Purple

> Toxic Pink

> Atomic Yellow

> Rainbow Glitz

Yes, I am aware that there were only 5 of each made but they are the last ones I need. I am willing to trade multiple coins for each one or pay for them.

CF30

Post photos when you get them. I'd love to see what they look like.

I'm missing those 4 plus the blue transluscent/antique silver one myself.

> Tropical Purple

> Toxic Pink

> Atomic Yellow

> Rainbow Glitz

CF30

Photo? I love your collections :)

> Tropical Purple

> Toxic Pink

> Atomic Yellow

> Rainbow Glitz

CF30

Photo? I love your collections :)

Photo? Yes indeed!

152910f9-ee05-47f6-92df-c20ced8e4cbd.jpg?rnd=0.1810681

Just need the Geoswag Electric Blue. (Then I'll be down to wishing for the ultra rares!)