Cosmic Compass --- On Sale Now!

avroair

Cosmic Compass Geocoin

So we have all (or some of us who cache) come to a GZ, where we have looked down and searched all over to come up empty handed. Frustrated we look up and there it is in plain site! To avoid these embarrassing caching moments we have devised the Cosmic Compass! This geocaching aide allows a cacher to have a more universal guide to the cache space! With the cosmic compass caching aid you can look right, left, up or down to snag the find!

Available on geoswag soon! $19.95 $9.97

Trackable on geocaching.com

Light weight and easy to transport!

Artwork:

054483a4-5141-4ed4-97db-c7da2f818a1d.jpg

Coin front:

fd5d9cd1-9797-4d0d-8075-6676271991f3.jpg

Red - When you're embarrassed that you didn't look up beforehand!

Purple - When you're frustrated that you haven't found the cache on the ground!

Yellow - When you're scared to look in those dark 3d spaces!

This statement has not been evaluated by the Hides and Finds Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Must be a geocoin addict to purchase. Individual results may vary. If you suck at finding caches, this geocoin will not help in that respect, you are still going to suck.

Edited by Eartha

Are the 8 outer circles supposed to be planets, or just motioning you to spin around to find the geocache? If they are planets, then two of them should be rotating in a clockwise manner (venus and uranus). :ph34r:

It's cosmic not solar! :unsure: I hadn't thought of them as being planets around our sun.

Drat, missed out on getting one of these today. Work computer didn't want to let me check out. I'll be waiting to see if a blue one comes out in the future

You don't seem to have much luck with the faster selling coins! There were some over stock from when the coin when into presales so there weren't many in the cart. I submitted a blue design a while back, not sure if they are going with it or not.

Are the 8 outer circles supposed to be planets, or just motioning you to spin around to find the geocache? If they are planets, then two of them should be rotating in a clockwise manner (venus and uranus). :ph34r:

It's cosmic not solar! :unsure: I hadn't thought of them as being planets around our sun.

Good point.... I was just wondering... and it confused me at first. Now I see what you're saying.

Drat, missed out on getting one of these today. Work computer didn't want to let me check out. I'll be waiting to see if a blue one comes out in the future

You don't seem to have much luck with the faster selling coins! There were some over stock from when the coin when into presales so there weren't many in the cart. I submitted a blue design a while back, not sure if they are going with it or not.

No I'm not. Just seem to be catching the sales at the wrong times. I hope they do release the blue design.