See the Completion Code as owner ?

MASH73

If they have problems unlocking the game with the code shown, make sure they're entering something with sixteen alphanumeric characters.

The unlock code is the same no matter how many times a single person downloads a specific cartridge. The codes change per person and per cartridge.

One way to test an unlock code is to get a code from someone, then go to the site and use option number three, the one that says you played with someone, to unlock. You put in the handle of the person from whom you received the unlock code on one line and the unlock code on the other.

A few of us can extract unlock codes from cartridges, so if you need our help to verify something, we can.

Sorry, Ranger Fox, this is wrong. The website needs 15 characters, but the cartridge shows 16 characters. The users have to remove 1 character. See the topic "Completion Code does not work" from Dec. 11 2010.

Best regards

Dirk (Charlenni)

Hi,

thanks for the answers.

Good to know, that the code will change per user.

I'll try to get the Unlock Code from a friend who has completed my cartridge.

@Dirk:

I suppose, "remove 1 character" means the last one ?

By the way, the *.GWS file, it will be generated automatically while playing or only if the game will be saved ?