Do new Caches get "lost"

trotterlg

I have a new hide that is going on 5 full days without being reviewed. Is there a flaw in the review system that lets thing get "lost"? I checked the logs and there is no action other than what I have entered. Do reviewers ignore some to investigate them or is this a normal thing? Approaching a week without review seems to be excessive to me. Larry

I have a new hide that is going on 5 full days without being reviewed. Is there a flaw in the review system that lets thing get "lost"? I checked the logs and there is no action other than what I have entered. Do reviewers ignore some to investigate them or is this a normal thing? Approaching a week without review seems to be excessive to me. Larry

Did you check the box "Yes, this cache is currently active." ? I if you don't check the box you cache will not be reviewed. This is a common error. It isn't obvious that you should hide your cache and have everything in place before the cache gets reviewed.

For other tips on getting you cache reviewed see the knowledge books article

Getting Your Cache Listed Quickly