Dragon Tails

NepoKama

Any plans for a GCF version?

More important (or at least more immediate): Is there a MWGB version? :anibad:

CF30

Yes, there is a MWGB version. I believe it's called Ember. I haven't ordered any coins for GCF yet. But I bet those two could talk me into an order.

TMA

Just waiting anxiously for the version shown in the teaser snippets. And hoping they will be made available at an event I can go to or in the Store...^_^

CF30

We've got more versions of Dragon Tails coming. Deep Sea, the version from our first teaser photo, is available for sale now here.

Also, here's a sneak peek at another new version of Dragon Tails. This two-tone version with minimal enameling is named Silver and will be available at Geocoinfest U.S. 2011.

6179483549_892432df7f_b.jpg

I frequently buy coins off ebay and have had good success with that. I just checked, and there are 7 of them for sale now. Make sure that the coin you're buying is unactivated or one that the owner is willing to let you adopt. Otherwise, you're probably buying a coin that's been stolen from a cache.

Sorting through all my coins (which is quite a feat, I might add) I saw, that I have 10 different Dragon Tails.

But checking through all the pictures in this thread, I never managed to get the version of the teaser (what is that called and was it actually ever made availlable?)

Also to my distress I found, I'm missing Nightshade.

Does anyone has one for trade or sale? I'd love to have the full set. :anicute:

Edit: Thanks to a reader here I managed to trade for one. Brilliant! :grin:

Edited by ElliPirelli

Sorting through all my coins (which is quite a feat, I might add) I saw, that I have 10 different Dragon Tails.

But checking through all the pictures in this thread, I never managed to get the version of the teaser (what is that called and was it actually ever made availlable?)

So, you found Nightshade, the teaser was called "Deep Sea", and yes it was/is available.

There are 12 total editions, including the AE: "Iron"

Edited by Mekle

So, you found Nightshade, the teaser was called "Deep Sea", and yes it was/is available.

There are 12 total editions, including the AE: "Iron"

Ups, sorry, I didn't recognise Deep Sea as the teaser version. I have Deep Sea, and I'm not sure, if that's not the nicest. Or Leaf. Or Fire? Or Glacier....

Help! They are all sooooo lovely.

:anicute:

Ups, sorry, I didn't recognise Deep Sea as the teaser version. I have Deep Sea, and I'm not sure, if that's not the nicest. Or Leaf. Or Fire? Or Glacier....

If you had 10 before picking up Nightshade you should now have all 11 versions that went up for sale (Fire, Ember, Nightshade, Sapphire, Deep Sea, Leaf, Silver, Sun Flare, Emerald, Glacier & Shadow). The only one you'd be missing at this point is the Iron AE version:

7157086779_c7c697c2d1_n.jpg

If you had 10 before picking up Nightshade you should now have all 11 versions that went up for sale (Fire, Ember, Nightshade, Sapphire, Deep Sea, Leaf, Silver, Sun Flare, Emerald, Glacier & Shadow). The only one you'd be missing at this point is the Iron AE version:

7157086779_c7c697c2d1_n.jpg

Did anybody tell you ever, that you can be so mean? :yikes:

Well, to tell me, there's a AE is bad enough, but to actually post a picture, showing me, that this said version is in one of my all time favourite metalls copper, well that's just plain cruel...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'm not absolutely sure, but after looking at Deep Sea compared to the teaser snippet, I guess, Deep Sea is slighty different. My version is kind of green background, on the teaser it looks more light blueish.

Ah, well, I shouldn't start longing for more versions of this wonderful design, to have all that ever went for sale will have to be enough...

I'm not absolutely sure, but after looking at Deep Sea compared to the teaser snippet, I guess, Deep Sea is slighty different. My version is kind of green background, on the teaser it looks more light blueish.

That apparent difference is probably a side effect of my photographic skills; the enamels in the Deep Sea sample coin and the final production run are the same.