Dragon Tails

NepoKama

I'd just like to know that it's trackable on geocaching.com, if you are selling it, please. :)

Sorry about that, Eartha. As TMA said, yes, it is.

One of these days we'll remember to include that in the initial post. Obviously we need to announce more coins as practice!

So when is the presale starting?

There will be no presale, as this coin will be available in a very familiar web store.

Okay, then. When is the sale starting.

And where, while I'm asking.... ;)

The rules of when you can and cannot advertise are somewhat convoluted, but I am sure there will be a link to the coin when it is available. I will send you an e-mail telling you where you can get them.

Edited by GregsonVaux

So when is the presale starting?

There will be no presale, as this coin will be available in a very familiar web store.

Okay, then. When is the sale starting.

And where, while I'm asking.... ;)

You should be able to figure it out when TMA answered Eartha's question about trackability and Mekle's note that it is a very familiar webstore. All the clues are there.

"I wish, I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons In a land apart"

:D

Oh gawd!! I am soooo hoping that THAT has nothing to do with this coin other than the name!!!

CF30

...don't worry, he's been sitting to close to the screen again :rolleyes:

A beautiful sneak peak on these coin......!!! WOW!!!

Edited by JoenSue

5414657497_d33c74e646.jpg5414657479_e23bf0d628.jpg

Gotta say that this is a compelling image. Nice. Looking forward to seeing how it all ties together.

these are two images side by side, notice the discontinuity of the design from left to right. so i am thinking this is not a true representation of a single part of a coin.

Good catch RSG! I didn't notice that. I bet it's snippets of front & back. :anibad:

CF30

these are two images side by side, notice the discontinuity of the design from left to right. so i am thinking this is not a true representation of a single part of a coin.

Good catch RSG! I didn't notice that. I bet it's snippets of front & back. :anibad:

CF30

...I think so, front & back :grin:

Edited by manu luq

At this point we're looking over the samples we had made and deciding on whether or not we have any tweaks we want to make for final production. We're looking forward to seeing the coin available as well, but at this point do not have a firm estimate on when that will be. When more info is available be sure that it will be posted here.

I have to mention that the sneak peek shown above won't be immediately available. We'll try to get an updated peek soon.

Well darn! I was loving those color combos. Looking forward to the update tho. :ph34r:

CF30

double darn! .... not being one to say "oooh aaaah pretty" to every design coming through the forums these days, I have to admit I feel a bit let down... I was looking forward to this one, as the colors just say "awesome" to me. The thread is one of a small handful I even follow anymore. I'll be watching for any new updates as well....

Mekle's phrasing was very precise. :anibad:

The initial production run includes three color sets that are planned to be available for purchase. We've named those editions Emerald, Sapphire and Fire. The edition we posted a teaser photo of is named Deep Sea, and that won't be the last time you see it.

Since someone is going to email me eventually . . .

The coins are due in Friday ;)

TMA

so where are the photos!? surely you have coin photos from the mint.

Actually I don't. I don't particularly ask for them. Occasionally I get them, but really I just wait til they show up. You could beg the artists to take photos of their mint samples, since they'll be identical.

TMA

Since someone is going to email me eventually . . .

The coins are due in Friday ;)

TMA

so where are the photos!? surely you have coin photos from the mint.

Actually I don't. I don't particularly ask for them. Occasionally I get them, but really I just wait til they show up. You could beg the artists to take photos of their mint samples, since they'll be identical.

TMA

well, i suppose waiting until friday is ok, since it is just around the corner. can't be buying any coins, but i sure do like to see new ones come out.

Edited by RedShoesGirl