A New JCanyoneer Handmade Coin - Woof!

drneal

I was fortunate enought to win one of JCanyoneer's handmade coins on the E-place last year. As other's mentioned in his previous post, the coins are amazing, and made in very limited editions.

After seeing his post, I contacted this artist to see if he would consider designing a coin, based on a design (I'm no artist, as those who participated in the geocoin pictionary can attest,) that I would do my best to provide. The result was well beyond my expectations. The back of the coin is the artist's own design.

Schnauzer-1.jpg

There will be a very limted editon of the coin available (5.) The schnauzer on the front, and schnauzer heads and bones on the back will be copper, with the possibility of a bordering cutout to make the the cutouts, front and back, 2 colors. "Track at Geocaching.com" and the tracking number will appear on the same side as the schnauzer cutout.

I wish to offer these coins (well, all except 1,) to the geocoin forum folks first. Because these are a handmande, metal coin, they wont be inexpensive. Price looks to be somewhere between $70-$85/coin, plus shipping (I'll list a final cost when I receive it.)

There is a post below from JCanyoneer with links to his e-bay auctions, that would allow anyone interested to get a better idea of the feel of the coins. Each coin will be a one of a kind...the artist is able to vary each coin slightly by adjusting layers as he does with my JCanyoneer Signature Series, so that no two coins are exactly alike.

I don't expect any upfront monies...I just would like to know if anyone would like to give one of these little doggies a home!

ILYK

Big jump for a newbie - but I would love to be added on the list!

The Jcanyoneer coins are handcrafted small works of art. Each coin will be slightly different...no two alike.

1 coin unspoken for!

ILYK

I saw the two that were listed on the e and thought they were very special. I appreciate the talent and time it take to make these.

I was fortunate enought to win one of JCanyoneer's handmade coins on the E-place last year. As other's mentioned in his previous post, the coins are amazing, and made in very limited editions.

After seeing his post, I contacted this artist to see if he would consider designing a coin, based on a design (I'm no artist, as those who participated in the geocoin pictionary can attest,) that I would do my best to provide. The result was well beyond my expectations. The back of the coin is the artist's own design.

Schnauzer-1.jpg

There will be a very limted editon of the coin available (5.) The schnauzer on the front, and schnauzer heads and bones on the back will be copper, with the possibility of a bordering cutout to make the the cutouts, front and back, 2 colors. "Track at Geocaching.com" and the tracking number will appear on the same side as the schnauzer cutout.

I wish to offer these coins (well, all except 1,) to the geocoin forum folks first. Because these are a handmande, metal coin, they wont be inexpensive. Price looks to be somewhere between $70-$85/coin, plus shipping (I'll list a final cost when I receive it.)

There is a post below from JCanyoneer with links to his e-bay auctions, that would allow anyone interested to get a better idea of the feel of the coins. Each coin will be a one of a kind...the artist is able to vary each coin slightly by adjusting layers as he does with my JCanyoneer Signature Series, so that no two coins are exactly alike.

I don't expect any upfront monies...I just would like to know if anyone would like to give one of these little doggies a home!

ILYK

I would definitly like one. You can contact me through here to get my other infor. thanks again. Very interested. Tara aka Scarlett_Ohara

Schnauzer-1.jpg

ILYK

I would definitly like one. You can contact me through here to get my other infor. thanks again. Very interested. Tara aka Scarlett_Ohara

try contacting jcanyoneer to see if he has any left

ILYK