Geocache event with youth

sautumn

I am organizing an event to be held in Lincoln,Nebraska on August 20th. I am looking for a person proficient in Geocaching willing to be a presenter/teacher of how to Geocache and use a GPS unit. The youth attending are ages 10-20. With adults chaperone's. Please contact me with your experience and availability. Thank you!

I am based in Lincoln, and i do geocache, i would be happy to help out if the date works for me, feel free to contact me about this event.

Sorry for the delay. Busy past week! I'm looking to have about 60 youth with adults and doing this in classes of 20. My plan at this time is to do it August 20th in the evening starting after dinner at about 7:00. It would be most of your evening if you are free. I should have the GPS units and a Clue Cache set up for the kids to do after an introduction to Geocaching and GPS usage instruction.

I'm a newbie at this. I'm taking a class at the UNL extension in North Platte this month and will have more experience to get the coordinates in the GPS units. And do hope to organize it all--Just really need someone whose done a good amount of Geocaching and is compfortable speaking and teaching. Let me know if this sounds like something your interested in. It's a non-profit group but we would compensate you for your time.

I shouldn't be your first choice because I am on the wrong end of Nebraska but I would be glad to help if you can't find anybody else!! I have taught GPS use at community colleges and various computer and other technology classes.

Sorry for the delay. Busy past week! I'm looking to have about 60 youth with adults and doing this in classes of 20. My plan at this time is to do it August 20th in the evening starting after dinner at about 7:00. It would be most of your evening if you are free. I should have the GPS units and a Clue Cache set up for the kids to do after an introduction to Geocaching and GPS usage instruction.

I'm a newbie at this. I'm taking a class at the UNL extension in North Platte this month and will have more experience to get the coordinates in the GPS units. And do hope to organize it all--Just really need someone whose done a good amount of Geocaching and is compfortable speaking and teaching. Let me know if this sounds like something your interested in. It's a non-profit group but we would compensate you for your time and travel.

I have had only one interested in the Lincoln area so far.