Mehndi Mandala Geocoin

CW88

Had some new samples turn up today :D

Green/Antique Bronze, Antique Bronze, Blue/Antique Silver, Blue/Black Nickel

(some larger photos of each can be found on facebook)

new%20samples.jpg

I'll probably be ordering these as well as some of the previous versions soon - just need to figure out how many of each to get.

And I'll post some more updates here and on facebook about when they will be available, and hopefully most if not all the previous ones sent out have arrived by now.

Gosh, these are beautiful! I hope to order some when they are available. I am also hoping, hoping, hoping, hoping that you will re-mint the Peacock Splendor!! Please please please please? Even better, would love to see the Peacock Splendor in the black nickel like one of the first samples you showed. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Gosh, these are beautiful! I hope to order some when they are available. I am also hoping, hoping, hoping, hoping that you will re-mint the Peacock Splendor!! Please please please please? Even better, would love to see the Peacock Splendor in the black nickel like one of the first samples you showed. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Thanks. I will be ordering about 10 more of each of the cointest versions, so there will be a few more of the Peacock Splendors available.

I hadn't planned on getting any in Black Nickel, but will have to see :)

I have put the order in for them, so hopefully they won't take too long to get made. I'll post more information when I know.

Like last time I'll wait until I actually have the coins before I post when they'll go on sale etc... - and yes there will be some of the new Blue/Silver and Blue/Black versions available, as well as 3 other new versions.

I should have the remint within the next few days, and I'll do the same as last time and give a date and time they'll go on sale.

I probably wont put all the coins up in my online store at once like last time as one version did oversell last time, and to also allow people to get the correct price for registered or tracked delivery, as some people had asked about it last time when some of the coins were taking much longer than they should have to arrive.

But it's looking like that will start around £5.75/$9.16 (1 coin to Europe) or £6.70/$10.68 to USA, and then about £8.10/$12.91 (2 coins to Europe) or £9.30/$14.80 for 2 coins to the USA.

I can double check at the post office to see if there's anything cheaper as I know that's pretty expensive, but if you would be interested in registered or tracked delivery, let me know so I can work out the exact cost for the weight and country, and can send a seperate invoice for that.

CEST is UTC +2, California is UTC -7, that's a 9 hours difference. The sale will start 10 AM in California.

Thanks, mamoreb! I just couldn't figure it out. :sunsure:

Sure hope there are some left later that day. We're hosting a CITO event that morning from 9:00-11:00 a.m. PDST. :cry:

The remint of these just arrived today and look good :D

The coins will go on sale from my online store again on Saturday 21st - probably in the evening (for people in Europe), though still need to work out what time.

I'll post another update here and on my facebook group to let you know the exact time.

Sent you a couple of emails this week...hoping to hear back from you!

Edited by steben6

Sent you a couple of emails this week...hoping to hear back from you!

Just replied - didn't recieve any of the other messages you sent for some reason though. Hopefully nobody else is having the same problem if they'd tried sending messages.