Kini Geocoin

kini_ont

The anticipation is growing... I wonder where that box is right now.

Today I'll guess $81.73.

Do we have to wait for the truck to arrive to finally see the whole coin? :drama: Maybe at least another peek is in order at this point? :D

Yes the anticipation is growing but unfortunately not for Carbon Hunter, you see he had selected today :( Well maybe tomorrow will be a better day cause E&CPlus3 had chosen the 23rd of Feb. and he's in the middle of painting his house so he's probably not even aware of it.

As for another peek I could tell you a tail but here I'll show you :P

kini-ontcoinLEpeek2.jpg

:ph34r::lol: "That's all folks - the End"

I have been sick as a dog for the last several days. (Apologies to my dogs Riley ,Layla and Molly) I now have no energy to look through the last page to see what has been happening. Since I don't see a congrats to the winner and a picture of a huge pile of coins I assume they havne't yet arrived. If I remember through the haze that most of the dates were picked I will just make a guess at the postage. May they arrive quickly! I know they will be gorgeous

$83.27 CAD

Well another day has come and gone yet no shipment has arrived so no LadyBee4T you haven't missed anything yet, other then today was your day but you do have tomorrow :) hope you feel better I'll be back tomorrow night (with big news I hope :D )

Yes I hope that you are back tomorrow night with big news! I went back and checked and I guessed February 25 and that will make me feel much better I'm sure!

OK, let's say $105.00.

Somehow I feel like we're all waiting anxiously to welcome a friend's baby to the world - could come any day now. I guess that's true to a large extent!

Except that the "labor" has already ended LOL

No bundle of joy today, sorry LadyBee4T and none for the next two days as we don't get mail delivery on the weekends :( So we turn our attention to next week and yes I'm as anxious as an expectant father :P

Too bad they didn't arrive today (my day). To be honest I didn't check the calendar, but there was always the slim chance that they would be hand delivered, right?

Trying again for the shipping: $47.71.

Slim chance ... Yes :P But not for the reason redwingrr wrote.

First yes he is correct there is no Canada Post mail delivery on the weekends but with items such as this, they are delivered to a remote post office (a card of notice is placed in our mail box) which is open so the mail recipient is able to pick it up on Sat or Sun.

So if I had been away on say business, as I am scheduled very very soon, then I would have had to pick it up on the weekend and thus "coins in hand" ;)

I do have a little dilemma but I do believe I have an answer but I'll explain later

This what my post office box looks like, it is in the middle of the third row, note it is closed :( Sorry Guns&Cockpits it did contain coins, but they were from a trade with ice13-333. Seekerfamily has the next two days locked up will it be a birthday present :D Well we'll see, as for this picture, if we all stare at that box maybe we can make the coins appear :lol: 001-2.jpg