Kini Geocoin

kini_ont

Once you have the samples and place the order it will take approximately 21 days unless it is during Chinese New Year. Then tack another 3 days. Maybe around Feb. 21?

Around $23.59

:rolleyes:

Excellent strategy well thought out planned date :) unless,

1) someone has chosen that date :(

2) I haven't see a sample of the coin yet :huh:

Of course there are a few who have used another type of strategy and that is to block dates, one day at a time choosing them carefully in a row :ph34r: I know who you are :lol: as each date is selected I've placed the name of the first person to request it.

Of course this will raise the question - Why in the He double hockey sticks is he doing this so early ;) Well it certainly helps to have something to do while I wait and you all can share my misery too but in the end two of you will get a coin :D

Thanks for playing and please do come back often TJ oh if I may can I put you on my trade list :D

Excellent strategy well thought out planned date :) unless,

1) someone has chosen that date :(

2) I haven't see a sample of the coin yet :huh:

Of course there are a few who have used another type of strategy and that is to block dates, one day at a time choosing them carefully in a row :ph34r: I know who you are :lol: as each date is selected I've placed the name of the first person to request it.

Of course this will raise the question - Why in the He double hockey sticks is he doing this so early ;) Well it certainly helps to have something to do while I wait and you all can share my misery too but in the end two of you will get a coin :D

Thanks for playing and please do come back often TJ oh if I may can I put you on my trade list :D

I still have records from my coin to draw from, just in case I re-mint it. The delivery time would probably be different anyway. <_<

Ok since you haven't seen the samples yet, I'm going to go ahead and get on into May and say May 2th and $38.67. I hope no one else has chosen that day yet. And again Thanks for all the snow Kini_ont!!! 7 inches last week, too much for central Arkansas. Thank goodness I had my cute Canadian hat and mittens. :laughing:

For this coin we chose to recommend no samples :yikes: .

Some may call this a bold move, but with experience you know when you can trust your art to create the coin you expect. Samples are imperative if you need to see how a new paint technique or plating technique will turn out or if you're trying something SO NEW that you have to convince the factory to try. For this one, even though there are 'variables' we could 'see' from our art that we nailed it, eh!

Wow, we could start art and make a production run of an entirely new coin by the dates some of you have guessed :lol: !

Possibility of Weather Delay: Did you know that snow is forecast for tomorrow in Victoria and that tends to shut our city down? Luckily our UPS driver is a bit renegade and carries chains along with a good dose of attitude about where his truck can go (anywhere), in the snow :anibad: . Not so sure about the ferries or the airport tho... :blink:

As an aside... How many non-Canadians know 'He double hockey sticks'? Is that international or as Canadian as poutine?

Edited by Landsharkz

Well it appears that this cointest is drawing to a close, Landsharkz has informed me that the coins are in transit, which day will they hit my doorstep is yet to be determined but it will be sooner than later. Looking over the posts in the next two weeks there are 11 different names that first posted those dates, so it will be interesting to see which one of you has won a coin :) .

There still however the issue of freight and that is still up in the air so go on guess away for the chance of winning the other coin.

One of the things that has really caught my eye is that there are a lot of “new” coiners on this forum and that is great and appreciated that you participate in these cointest. By my count there are 7 cointest of one type or another and avroair’s “What the Heck Cointest” just ended so jump in and have some fun with us, we do enjoy the company :D .

So with all the new and old names :blink: I’ve seen here during this cointest I’ve decided to award one more coin, a special coin, there are only 75 made and I intend on using them for very special occasions, I think this is one of those occasions, a Thank You gift to a random selected post at the conclusion of this cointest.

I wasn’t going to reveal the coin until I had it but we are so close and I’m so proud of it, I’ll give you just a "peek" of the back of the coin, if you wish to see it all you'll have to go to FB for the full effect :P . Enjoy and remember to continue guessing the freight.

kini-ontcoinLEpeek.jpg

Well it appears that this cointest is drawing to a close, Landsharkz has informed me that the coins are in transit, which day will they hit my doorstep is yet to be determined but it will be sooner than later. Looking over the posts in the next two weeks there are 11 different names that first posted those dates, so it will be interesting to see which one of you has won a coin :) .

There still however the issue of freight and that is still up in the air so go on guess away for the chance of winning the other coin.

One of the things that has really caught my eye is that there are a lot of “new” coiners on this forum and that is great and appreciated that you participate in these cointest. By my count there are 7 cointest of one type or another and avroair’s “What the Heck Cointest” just ended so jump in and have some fun with us, we do enjoy the company :D .

So with all the new and old names :blink: I’ve seen here during this cointest I’ve decided to award one more coin, a special coin, there are only 75 made and I intend on using them for very special occasions, I think this is one of those occasions, a Thank You gift to a random selected post at the conclusion of this cointest.

I wasn’t going to reveal the coin until I had it but we are so close and I’m so proud of it, I’ll give you just a "peek" of the back of the coin, if you wish to see it all you'll have to go to FB for the full effect :P . Enjoy and remember to continue guessing the freight.

kini-ontcoinLEpeek.jpg

I saw the picture that you posted earlier on FB - I was hoping it was the back...I love it!

Good morning to all!!! :D

Hmm... I hope the coins will arrive tomorrow...otherwise... I hope there will be a strike until the end of March! :lol: I am kiding... :D

So... for the postage.... I will go low this time.... 28.80 CAD! :D

Sorry Nikos my friend, they did not arrive today :( ... but good luck on guessing the freight costs, I haven't done a count but you must have more guesses then anyone and you where late into the cointest - I know you were giving the others a chance :lol:

Not even today... :( then I will not win this part... my next guess in february was on 25, but the date was already taken by LadyBee4T and later from redwngrr.... so... LB got the date! :)

In postage... I have no idea I am just guessing... I do not know why, the site of Canada post is not opening ....at least to me!

but.. I am making guesses... for the fun! Who knows... I might win after all! :lol:

My today's guess.... 58.40 CAD

edit to say... I have the bigest number in posts here!! How did I do that?? :D and I entered late at this cointest! :lol:

Edited by GATOULIS