Kini Geocoin

kini_ont

snif snif.... do I think I am smelling a cointest!!! :lol:

Hello to all!!! I am back!! :)

Congrats Ted!!! what a lovely coin!!!!!

I have no idea about postage in Canada... but... here is my guess...

Febrary 21st.... and you will pay... 66 CA$ (do they take canadian tire money??? :lol: )

Welcome Back Nikos

Hope your here for a long time :D also a good time :P

Well I've noticed that many dates are now being repeated and as the first that selected the date wins I'd like to help those to choose dates not yet selected :) , so here goes

Dates available in February – not today because it didn’t arrive :P but tomorrow till and including the 14th, 15th, 17, 20, 24, 27

March – 6, 13, 19, 20, 23, 24, 28, 29

April dates taken – 1, 2, 27 and in May only the 21st has been selected.

Best of luck to all :D

Edited by kini_ont

kini_ont, I'm hoping your coins will arrive... the day after tomorrow! Feb 10.

$51.00 Canadian

Relax.... if the coins come tomorrow, you will still win.... you have the Feb 9 too! :lol:

Yes, I'm hoping for this week! Gatoulis, you should change your Feb 11 guess because I already guessed that too! :lol: You should still be able to edit it.

$51.00 Canadian

Relax.... if the coins come tomorrow, you will still win.... you have the Feb 9 too! :lol:

Yes, I'm hoping for this week! Gatoulis, you should change your Feb 11 guess because I already guessed that too! :lol: You should still be able to edit it.

:lol: Yes, you are correct... I just saw it too... but I do not know if I can edit my post... I have to take the ok from Ted first! :)

Ted.... can I edit or I just lost my guess? :) (it is ok no matter what you will deside! :) )

:)

$51.00 Canadian

:lol: Yes, you are correct... I just saw it too... but I do not know if I can edit my post... I have to take the ok from Ted first! :)

Ted.... can I edit or I just lost my guess? :) (it is ok no matter what you will deside! :) )

I will accept edits after all they are not editable after 24 hours, hey that' 1 day

Sometimes we all guess quickly only to find we should have taken our time ;):P but I really like your enthusiasm for the coins arriving so soon but as Landsharks said remember it is the Chinese New Year and they love to celebrate, so do we :D

Feb only has 13/20 available Mar is not much better only 6/20 there.

April is more open BUT do not pick the 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12 or the 27 - they're chosen

Edited by kini_ont