Please: Danish text to rescue a Coin

HowC

Hi

One of my coins has been lost in Denmark last year. It was grabbed by a person who found 2 caches and hasn't cached anymore.

I once wrote a polite E-Mail in english, if he could release the coin, but as I assumed: No answer! :-(

I saw that this guy has been online 2 weeks ago.

Can anyone give me a short and still polite text in danish, about coins and that he/or she should release the coin somewhere?

It's worth a try, I think...

thanks in advance from Austria

Edited by HowC

i can google-translate on my own, I was hoping for something a little bit more detailed and still understandable, which excludes googletranslation.

Nevertheless thanks.

After 2 caches, I doubt that he knows what a geocoin is, and what it means to "release" it.

Edited by HowC

Hi

I'm sure You can get help on the danish forum: http://webfora.dk/geocaching/index.php

T.I.

Hi

One of my coins has been lost in Denmark last year. It was grabbed by a person who found 2 caches and hasn't cached anymore.

I once wrote a polite E-Mail in english, if he could release the coin, but as I assumed: No answer! :-(

I saw that this guy has been online 2 weeks ago.

Can anyone give me a short and still polite text in danish, about coins and that he/or she should release the coin somewhere?

It's worth a try, I think...

thanks in advance from Austria

Hi

I'm sure You can get help on the danish forum: http://webfora.dk/geocaching/index.php

For someone not knowing Danish, a reply here would be more helpful. It is hard to imagine

that noone speaking Danish is reading here. What a pity that this forum

which once has been quite international has degraded so much in that respect and that nowadays so many

cachers are only using local forums even if they are able to write in English.

Cezanne