ET highway team

Would someone like to adopt me to be a part of their team on their assault on the ET highway? I am hoping to join a team, as I cannot find anyone from Alberta who wants to attempt this run.

I have been caching since 2006 and have found 1915 + caches in many parts of Canada, UK, and Mexico.

I want to do the ET highway with a group at the end of June, and am willing to pay my part of the expenses.

If there is a team out there who would like to have an international component to there team - I am the one, as I am a Brit living in Canada.

If you’re interested e mail me at rodney@glenyce.net

Thanks

Rodney aka Billy Robson

I have the car already rented.
FWIW, I've heard that the best vehicle for this numbers run trail is a 4x4 vehicle with the doors removed. Opening and closing the doors gets old quickly.

Yeah but I am going for the gas mileage to see how that works. I hate to double back to town for gas.

I have the car already rented.
FWIW, I've heard that the best vehicle for this numbers run trail is a 4x4 vehicle with the doors removed. Opening and closing the doors gets old quickly.

Yeah but I am going for the gas mileage to see how that works. I hate to double back to town for gas.

Gas cans are pretty cheap at any convenience store or Chinese goods big-box chain.

You really just need two people - one to drive, one to throw film canisters out the window every 528 feet.

THIS.

Pretty sad when you realize what passes for geocaching these days.

Geocaching is just a game and we all play the game a bit different than others. You might not like the power trail caches but it did take someone a lot of time to place all those caches alone the E.T. Highway. If you read the over 400 plus cachers that have been there already, I have never seen one say yet, " I hate that you made me do this cache series of yours". I am looking forward to it but I also look forward to doing some of the hard mountain climbs out there too.

:(

A newbie to the forums, posting a legitimate request, being met with snark, derision, and off-topic agenda pushing.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

Correct. Please confine posting to soliciting team members for this geocaching trip, and to proper trip planning. There are other threads for expressing opinions on the nature of this geocaching experience.