For Sale Garmin 62s

d.higgins

Garmin 62s

Garmin auto power cord

zagg screen saver

As new, I bought it when they first came out. Only used a few times, just like my 60csx better.

$365, buyer pays shipping.

Lowered price to $350......

Garmin cord is about $29 + $10 for the zagg screen saver.

This should be about $50-$75 less than new.

Thanks for looking

Garmin 62s

Garmin auto power cord

zagg screen saver

As new, I bought it when they first came out. Only used a few times, just like my 60csx better.

$365, buyer pays shipping.

Lowered price to $350......

Garmin cord is about $29 + $10 for the zagg screen saver.

This should be about $50-$75 less than new.

Thanks for looking

PM'd you with offer 2 days ago. Still trying to sell?

I answered your email as soon as I received it. Received it 2/1/2011 7:24am, sent mail 2/1/2011 9:16am.......

Sorry you did not receive email.

$350 for 62s + garmin 12v power cord + zagg screen saver.......$50 - $75 savings over new.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by d.higgins

I answered your email as soon as I received it. Received it 2/1/2011 7:24am, sent mail 2/1/2011 9:16am.......

Sorry you did not receive email.

$350 for 62s + garmin 12v power cord + zagg screen saver.......$50 - $75 savings over new.

Thanks for looking.

Can't find any reply and in your last post you did not indicate yes or no.

$300 + shipping, which is $75 less than new at Amazon or The Digital Oasis. Let me know.

$300 + shipping, which is $75 less than new at Amazon or The Digital Oasis. Let me know.

The email came through Geocaching Web site. I responded to it. I should have followed the link to respond, my mistake.

Is your offer only for the 62s GPSr and not the 12v power cord and Zagg screen saver???

I'd like to sale 62s + 12v cord + screen saver all together.

Not interested in selling 62s alone for $300.........$350+ shipping for 62s + 12v power cord + screen saver.

Thank you for your interest.

The email came through Geocaching Web site. I responded to it. I should have followed the link to respond, my mistake.

Is your offer only for the 62s GPSr and not the 12v power cord and Zagg screen saver???

I'd like to sale 62s + 12v cord + screen saver all together.

Not interested in selling 62s alone for $300.........$350+ shipping for 62s + 12v power cord + screen saver.

Thank you for your interest.

It was for the whole thing. The power cords are $10 at WalMart, so I guess I could come up $10 for that, even though I do not need it, however anymore than that since I will pay shipping just is not worth it since new they go for $375 with free shipping.

Let me know when you are ready to sell it.