Newspaper article about Geocaching

I am writing an article for my school newspaper about geocaching, and i need some quotes. since I don't actually know any geocachers I was wondering if anyone from the geocaching community would like to be in the article. You can choose to be quoted by your name, or just your username. Just talk about geocaching and what you really enjoy about it. Also, feel free to include anything else you would like to say. Those that are quoted will be notified. Thank you! :D

I am writing an article for my school newspaper about geocaching, and i need some quotes. since I don't actually know any geocachers I was wondering if anyone from the geocaching community would like to be in the article. You can choose to be quoted by your name, or just your username. Just talk about geocaching and what you really enjoy about it. Also, feel free to include anything else you would like to say. Those that are quoted will be notified. Thank you! :D

Why not have a look for a local cachers' meeting (check your local forum)?

I expect that would be a great place to pick up on the enthusiasm and to get some good stories.

I thoroughly enjoy Geocaching so if there is anything I can say to help then I am willing to contribute

good luck.

Tadpole, I am a bit of a newbie in geocaching but I have been asked numerous time about what I was doing when in public areas such as Parks. I didn't think that the available card from GS said enough so I created my own. If you think that you can use it send me a email and I will get it to you. Now that you have started caching and finding, you just might find to be catching. Welcome!!

Don't know about a quote... but here would be a perfect tag-line for your story.

"I Use Multi-Million Dollar Satellites to Find Tupperware in the Woods. What's Your Hobby?"

No it is not my quote, maybe some old timer remembers where it comes from, but I love using it!