iPhone App Multiple Waypoints/ Mystery Cache?

I have the Geocaching app for my phone, and i found a multiple waypoint cache near me. However, I do not know how to navigate to the second waypoint because you cannot enter specific co-oridinates into the app. The same problem applies to Mystery Caches, where you cannot enter the solution to the puzzle. Is there any way I can find these caches with the app?

sure you can. While on the "Navigate to Geocache" page hit the flag up on top. Enter the coords and hit "done","done" again, you are now navigating to the new coords.

If you update your file before you finish its going to go back to the original coords though.

Edited by IBcrashen

OMG, spend so many time to find the solution for this problem ! It's is INSIDE the app !

Thanks for the tips !!!

Don't feel bad, this is probably the #1 question asked on the forum regarding the Groundspeak app. I've answered it dozens of times myself. The app is great but some of the more advanced features are not real obvious.

sure you can. While on the "Navigate to Geocache" page hit the flag up on top. Enter the coords and hit "done","done" again, you are now navigating to the new coords.

If you update your file before you finish its going to go back to the original coords though.

Today I tried my first multiple cache using the iPhone app. I was figuring out whether there was a way to continue using the app for that same cache or not. Without such answer while in the field, I inserted the coordinates in other app, so I could end my mission.

Next time I'll use such valuable tip for sure. I think the app developers should include an option to switch to next coordinates when the cache is multiple. At least they didn't forget to charge US$9,99 for the app... :laughing:

Thanks!

Thanks! I can't believe i never noticed that XD

My wife & I use this feature before setting out for a hike in the woods so that we can get back to our vehicle. It ain't fun being lost in the woods....forgeting which paths we were just on, etc.

Like Kloenozwot above, I too can't see a flag. However, I only have the free app and didn't pay for the $9.99 one. The free one doesn't even show multicaches on the map at all. (I wrote down the coordinates on a scrap of paper and thought I'd use the compass on my iPhone, but wasn't successful because I had to keep x-ing it out and recalibrating which got frustrating fast.

I have the c:geo app.. how do i do it from this can't see a flag? :(

In my iPhone I go to the navigate to geocache as per instructions above. I can't see a flag either but if I flip from compass to map option there are three dots appear at the top right hand side . Touch them and an option to add way point will appear . Hope this helps