Features Beyond Garmin Quiet Box

cache4pat

Encouraged by market efforts to provide more players and better development tools; I've started creating my own Wherigos to help increase the density in Ontario's KW area. However, like many excited about the possibilities of this great extension to the outdoor sport of geocaching, I've been disheartened by the push back from Groundspeak's inactivity and unresponsive support.

I was/am hoping to make at least 1 Wherigo per month this year in my area; but I am having a hard time exciting local users when they can't even input simple experience logs on the Wherigo website. Even after several emails by myself and those you have done my caches, logging is yet to be fixed. This bus has no wheels :(((

So, now I am looking for help on how to hook-up to the smart phone / pad wave, in hopes that the likes of Android will help attract more critical mass. Then maybe, some support wil start coming for even the basics. Geeze, it has been a long time since 2008.

My questions / Support requests: -

Is there a 'Wherigo website equivalent' where I can place my game creations ??? If so, what is the process and what are the limitations?

If I have an existing game on Wherigo.com; can I place it on an new supporting game delivery website ??? ie: Is the creation really mine, once I submit it to Groundspeak ??

What is the list of features supported on Android Phones, beyond Garmin's poor excuse for multimedia gaming??

Any info or help would be greatly appreciated; in return I will help push the Wherigo experience forward.