"Passports": Help Your TravelBug Communicate!

Talzhemir

A travel-bug is a little counter to the usual customs of Geocaching in that you aren't meant to keep it. To give a Travelbug its best chance at travelling, new cachers should be informed up-front what the deal is. So I've created the travelbug "passport":

Passport

It helps to put travelbug and passport in their own little ziplock.

For a hitchhiker that hasn't got an official Groundspeak Travelbug dogtag, you might try THIS passport instead:

Passport for Tagless Travelers

Enjoy!

--Talzhemir of furcadia.com

Just wondering how this "passport" is used? I printed one out and really can't see how it would last two seconds after the first cacher got ahold of my travel bug... do you laminate them? Seems like this would prevent folks from writing on it???

Oh well, I'm sure there is a logical explanation... waiting with baited breath...

Mac McKinney aka Breaktrack icon_confused.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

Just wondering how this "passport" is used? I printed one out and really can't see how it would last two seconds after the first cacher got ahold of my travel bug... do you laminate them? Seems like this would prevent folks from writing on it???

Oh well, I'm sure there is a logical explanation... waiting with baited breath...

Mac McKinney aka Breaktrack icon_confused.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

I love your idea and the passport is very well done! My kids sure like the idea, so we are going to try printing one out on the waterproof map paper we bought at REI for printing Orienteering maps and see how long it will last!

What if you included a self addressed stamped envelope to have the full passport mailed back to you?

Cheers!

JustAFew