Best ever Cache/Idea/Locations in Victoria

TeamTOSH.net

Hi there!

We are new to the excitement of geocaching, only been 20 days or so but we are HOOKED! We would like to know (as this site is not specifically Australian) Where some of the cleverest or most ingenious or fun caches are in Victoria. We have found some traditional ones and some multi's and we love ones that may be different than just finding a plastic box full of other plastic cheap items. Are there ones around that have left a wow factor with you? We'd love some recommendations!

Thankyou

SheTOSH

Hi there!

We are new to the excitement of geocaching, only been 20 days or so but we are HOOKED! We would like to know (as this site is not specifically Australian) Where some of the cleverest or most ingenious or fun caches are in Victoria. We have found some traditional ones and some multi's and we love ones that may be different than just finding a plastic box full of other plastic cheap items. Are there ones around that have left a wow factor with you? We'd love some recommendations!

Thankyou

SheTOSH

Hi there! :)

Tough to narrow down where you are since you just said Victoria but assuming you're near to or able to get to Melbourne, here's a few I'd recommend ...

GC1KM11 (That Park in Burnley) - super awesome hide method. I gave this one a favourite point. Check out the previous logs - a lot of people rate it quite high.

GC224DZ (Susi Buggalug's Cache) - cool multi since it involves seeing (but not going into) Steve Irwin's old place. Final location is a nice spot for a rest and the hide is also very clever - had me searching for a while. In fact I'm planning to hide a container similar to this one very soon.

GCHAG5 (Smart Array) - Loved this one because of the difficulty in getting the info you need to solve it.

Happy to help out with any info you guys needs - I'm 'digitalformula' on geocaching.com (and live in Melbourne) if you want any info. :)

Enjoy!

Hi there! :)

Tough to narrow down where you are since you just said Victoria but assuming you're near to or able to get to Melbourne, here's a few I'd recommend ...

GC1KM11 (That Park in Burnley) - super awesome hide method. I gave this one a favourite point. Check out the previous logs - a lot of people rate it quite high.

GC224DZ (Susi Buggalug's Cache) - cool multi since it involves seeing (but not going into) Steve Irwin's old place. Final location is a nice spot for a rest and the hide is also very clever - had me searching for a while. In fact I'm planning to hide a container similar to this one very soon.

GCHAG5 (Smart Array) - Loved this one because of the difficulty in getting the info you need to solve it.

Happy to help out with any info you guys needs - I'm 'digitalformula' on geocaching.com (and live in Melbourne) if you want any info. :)

Enjoy!

Thanks for the suggestions! we'll definitely be marking those ones down. We actually live near Box Hill (East Melb) but we don't mind traveling a bit for a good-un! Let us know any more worthy of a mention! Thanks again!

SheTOSH