PTBO cache club, I know you're out there!

VgoSprocket

I'm looking for members of the PTBO cache club. Not sure of your proper club name but I know that you meet once a month at a local restaurant for a breakfast meet and great. I was wondering if this is open to new comers and if so where/when it is? I started geocaching last summer and am really enjoying it and would love to meet others in the hobby to share stories, tips, friendship.

Cheers,

VgoSprocket

I'm looking for members of the PTBO cache club. Not sure of your proper club name but I know that you meet once a month at a local restaurant for a breakfast meet and great. I was wondering if this is open to new comers and if so where/when it is? I started geocaching last summer and am really enjoying it and would love to meet others in the hobby to share stories, tips, friendship.

Cheers,

VgoSprocket

Here's the group site:

P.A.K.A. (Peterborough And Kawartha Area) CACHERS

And here is their message board on the OGA site where they discuss their monthly breakfasts:

OGA Forums - Kawarthas Chat

Had a great time at the PAKA breakfast today! It was really nice to meet so many fellow cache enthusiasts at one time! Enjoyed hearing others' stories and advice from more seasoned hunters. Even got help dialing in the accuracy on my GPS! Hope I can make it out next month too!

Went home after the breakfast, grabbed my faithful cache hunting partner and set out on our first winter cache hunt! Stayed close to home and found 3 out of 4 we went looking for. Came home wet and cold but had big smiles on our faces!

Cheers,

VgoSprocket