GeoCoin Tracking Number

Gianster98

I recently won a geocoinclub.com Geocoin Poker Challenge 2009 Geocoin at Cacheapalooza 5 (GC2C575). I do not know if it is new or already activated (I assumed it was already activated since it didn't come in any packaging and it is a 2009 edition). I can not find the tracking code anywhere. I have searched for it by name on geocaching.com and geocoinclub.com and I have not found anything. Can someone help me so I can log it.

Does the coin say "trackable at geocaching.com" anywhere on the coin? Does the coin have a tracking number on it? If the answer is no to either or both questions then the coin isn't trackable.

BTW just because its a 2009 edition coin doesn't automatically mean its been activated. Even if it was activated and given as a prize you would have to fill out an adoption form to take full ownership of the coin.

Does the coin say "trackable at geocaching.com" anywhere on the coin? Does the coin have a tracking number on it? If the answer is no to either or both questions then the coin isn't trackable.

BTW just because its a 2009 edition coin doesn't automatically mean its been activated. Even if it was activated and given as a prize you would have to fill out an adoption form to take full ownership of the coin.

It does say trackable at geocaching.com but I can't find the code

Look on the edge of the coin, sometimes it is there.

Look on the edge of the coin, sometimes it is there.

I have coins like that. It's not there I even had some other cachers take a look at it and nothing