Looking for contributions

The Blue Quasar

About two months ago I placed a new cache and went home to write up the listing. It didn't go well so I started over and that also didn't go well. Since then I've started and stopped numerous times, as a part of being my own worst critic, not being happy with the listing. Still though, the cache is sitting out in the wild unpublished as I figuratively beat my head on the wall trying to get something to pop out. Nothing.... :laughing:

So this morning I decided to solicit help from the fine cachers of the Canadian Forums. What I am looking for is this...

In total I need 6-8 pieces of trivia that can have 10 possible answers, so if you have a favourite piece of trivia to submit please send me just one question and the answer. You don't have to provide any wrong answers unless you want to. I'll naturally give you credit in the listing unless you ask me not to. The trivia should be fun-based or at least of interest to the general population. Novelty is good as is a feeling of "Oh, isn't that neat?"

If I get more than 8 pieces of trivia, I will select the ones that I think are the most fun and workable. Please do not add it to this forum thread, instead send it to me through my profile page so no one else will see it. I will close this thread when I have what I need.

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me out with this community project.

B) BQ