ASP GeoBash 6 Event Geocoin

PaRacers

Pre-sales for our new event geocoins are open at Geoswag! This year's chipmonk mascot is the newest addition to our annual event's series. Thanks to the folks at Geoswag, we're able to offer our coin at the great price of $7.97 again and these coins must be picked up at the GeoBash May 20 - 22.

Pre-order your's today here: ASPGB 6 Geocoin and join us at the ASP GeoBash. More info avaliable at our WEBSITE!

geocoin_APSgeobash2011.jpg

Edited by Eartha

Very cute geocoin!

Will have to wait and see if Geoswag sell leftovers after the event.

I always buy some extras for trades...I'll post on the trading section if they're not all spoken for. I don't remember them being sold anywhere other than the event, but my memory continues to worsen.

ILYK

Very cute geocoin!

Will have to wait and see if Geoswag sell leftovers after the event.

I always buy some extras for trades...I'll post on the trading section if they're not all spoken for. I don't remember them being sold anywhere other than the event, but my memory continues to worsen.

Thanks drneal.

I've seen excess coins left over from events sold on some of the coin vendors sites in the past, so it does sometimes happen. :)

Will have to see how things pan out.

Edited by keewee
The ASP GeoBash will have an event geocoin that is trackable on geocaching.com! You can order the coin here. For every Geobash geocoin ordered, a free, durable, matching Proxy will be included. These proxies will be created from high-impact multi-layered acrylic (bullet proof glass material) etched by laser. There will be one matching GxProxy created for every official coin produced for the event at no cost to you.
Edited by bullseyeshooter

If anyone is going and will pick one up for me I would like to order one. I will pay for the shipping. Thank you.

I will be going and already ordered an extra...just remind me when the event time draws closer

ILYK

Wondering if anyone else is willing to pick up a coin if I prepay it. Will pay for shipping too. I think this coin is so cute!

Edited by dufzor

If anyone is going and will pick one up for me I would like to order one. I will pay for the shipping. Thank you.

I will be going and already ordered an extra...just remind me when the event time draws closer

ILYK

Wondering if anyone else is willing to pick up a coin if I prepay it. Will pay for shipping too. I think this coin is so cute!

I was going to ask this too if some one would be willing to help me out also please. :cute:

Anyone know where I can get the matching pin? I got one as a gift and it was promptly 'secured' by my 3 year old. Gotta find a second now! :lol:

I have one for you...shoot me an e-mail with your correct address, and I'll get it on its way to you

ILYK

Anyone know where I can get the matching pin? I got one as a gift and it was promptly 'secured' by my 3 year old. Gotta find a second now! :lol:

I have one for you...shoot me an e-mail with your correct address, and I'll get it on its way to you

ILYK

Though it is almost a year later, we are looking for two (2) ASP Geobash VI pins. Does anyone happen to have any that they are willing to part with? We would be happy to to purchase them at a reasonable cost and, of course, pay the shipping.

Thanks! -E

Caching ID: authorized users