New Mystery Coin

*Darth Vader*

:lol: sometimes Sith happens??? :lol: Lovely!!!

It is a beautiful coin!!! WOW!!!

Really nice!!! Excellent job!!!

Can I ask something?? In the black nickel version (middle photo).... in the back side.... is the UFO and wings glowing?? it is different than others...

I checked on the 'glow' but the mint would/could not do it. Good idea though my friend.

Yes, congratulations!

This is a gorgeous coin I'd love to have for KDT!! B)

Me too! I'd love to have it for the "reb" part of mamoreb. B) It would be a nice compensation for all the times I have fallen asleep while we're watching Star Wars... :anicute: No, seriously, Star Wars is nice, it's just that I ALWAYS fall asleep when we watch movies at home!

Edited by mamoreb

Yes, congratulations!

This is a gorgeous coin I'd love to have for KDT!! B)

Me too! I'd love to have it for the "reb" part of mamoreb. B) It would be a nice compensation for all the times I have fallen asleep while we're watching Star Wars... :anicute: No, seriously, Star Wars is nice, it's just that I ALWAYS fall asleep when we watch movies at home!

Oh see, both of us are huge Star Wars fans! (pre-jar jar binks mind you) and we watch it every time it's on tv, even though it's in the DVD centre just to the left of the TV!

I have decided to activate all of my coins. But instead of keeping them all under my name, I will be adopting or offering to adopt them to whomever finds or receives one. If anyone has received one and has not adopted it, send me the tracking number or if there is a number in the description (i.e. The Warrior #10) send me the number. I hope they will not be sold on eBay or in the forums (unless two of my friends are helping me out). If for some reason you no longer want the coin, adopt it to someone else. Pay It Forward!

Greetings from Korriban

Edited by The_Warrior

"Sometimes Sith Happens" Yes it certainly does. Sith has been happening to me for the last 6-8 weeks at least as a few of you may know. Sith definitely happens and it needs to go away. I was muttering this to myself as I dipped into my coin box for yet another coin to send out today to help with the sith and I found something very interesting. This box goes with me at times to events and such and I do admit that I get involved at events and may not watch it as well as I should but really I would have thought that a coin would walk away as they have in the past rather than jump into the box! For there to my surprise staring up at me was the Warrior in all his two tone glory!!! All I can say right now is a Hearty THANK YOU to the Warrior!!! :D :D At which event this was dropped into my box I can't say but I'm very glad that this coin didn't walk off as others have. I'll try to take a nice pic in the daylight tomorrow and add it here. :wub::D

"Sometimes Sith Happens" Yes it certainly does. Sith has been happening to me for the last 6-8 weeks at least as a few of you may know. Sith definitely happens and it needs to go away. I was muttering this to myself as I dipped into my coin box for yet another coin to send out today to help with the sith and I found something very interesting. This box goes with me at times to events and such and I do admit that I get involved at events and may not watch it as well as I should but really I would have thought that a coin would walk away as they have in the past rather than jump into the box! For there to my surprise staring up at me was the Warrior in all his two tone glory!!! All I can say right now is a Hearty THANK YOU to the Warrior!!! :D :D At which event this was dropped into my box I can't say but I'm very glad that this coin didn't walk off as others have. I'll try to take a nice pic in the daylight tomorrow and add it here. :wub::D

Sweet!!! I have had them jump out of my box at events, but never found a new one when I got home. Congrats.

Congratulation LadyB4T....what great news. We have been in a slump here for a long time with Val's mom being sick. Please let the forces begin to be strong and fight the horrible cancer away. We continue to be strong and we keep believing. Great Looking Mystery Geocoin for sure. Congratulations to all the lucky recipients.

Because I am making a coin my father in law allowed my friend to put a set of his adoptable coins on eBay. The set includes the final and mistake version with the same serial number (#15) and tracking number. There is also a non-trackable #96 to keep or to give to a friend.

Edited by *Han Solo*

The Warrior was waiting for me in my mailbox yesterday! I could feel the force tingling inside of me as I approached with my key in hand. As I picked # 234 up, I realized how heavy the Dark Lord truly is. Darth, you have a wonderful helmet.... blacked out... and meticulously decorated in high-tech. The back of your head is ridiculous (look it up on youtube.... hilarious). I love that you can show off your less masculine side through the use of purple and silver glitter..... or maybe this is the source of your powers. Glitter.... of course... how did Luke miss that?

Thanks again Dark Lord and Son. I really appreciate your gesture. May the force be with you both.

Oh!!!!! the last coin of the year is a very special mystery coin that I received today! The warrior coin!!!! I receved the 2 tone error coin and I beleive it is adorable!!! :D 062 is mine!!! hahahaha!!! :D

the eyes of the mask like that gives to Darth Vader a mystery and darkness... :)

thank you so much for honoring me Luke Scywalker and Darth Vader! :) It is an amazing gift and the last coin of the year! WOW!!! :D I will always keep it with me!! :D

My best wishes for a happy new year to all!!! :D

Nikos, I'm so happy for you! And I'm happy for my boyfriend too, because we got #33! :D

When I came back from Xmas with my family, I found an envelope from Luke Skywalker to me. I smiled and passed it to my boyfriend (and co-geocacher), telling him that this must have been addressed incorrectly. He started asking something like "What did you order now?", but then he saw the "from" address, and got puzzled. He was very surprised to see what was inside - he hadn't really picked up the fact that some people would give geocoins away out of kindness. THANK YOU, Luke Skywalker & Darth Vader!

A photo to illustrate how suitable this gift is: Nothing here is staged, apart from me holding up the geocoin!

3a9b5029-d2a9-454a-984a-80f3b0064a70.jpg?rnd=0.07662165

And I'd like to add that in my eyes, he really deserves it, after taking such good care of me and my flu these days. Thanks for adding some fun to our last days of vacation.

I have been SO out of the loop. Life has been crazy and speeding past me faster than I like. Darry stopped by the mail box last week and handed me an envelope... to me from me. I opened it up to find this wonderful coin. I was so surprised. I had almost forgotten about this coin and next thing it is in my hands. Thanks for spreading some cheer around, I needed it.

A second mailer with a strange sender, could I be that lucky? Looks like my Jedi training has paid off as I am now the proud owner of Warrior #59. Thank you so much Master Luke for this amazing coin. And there was me thinking Christmas was over :)

Edited by jpbarr

Yesterday I got an envelope from far far away. I never got a letter or a package from JUPITER before!!! Obviously Luke Skywalker is there at the moment and I feel completely honored that he sent me The Warrior #206. Wow, what a great coin – I love all the details in the mask!

0087667bmtecy6xgp.jpg

I have a lot of good memories in these movies. I was 12 when “Krieg der Sterne” (that's the German title) came into the cinemas in Germany and I fell in love with it! Oh, not to forget: I also fell in deep love with Princess Leia – it was my first love but unfortunately not answered. I collected star wars trade cards which was a big hype at that time and was able to get them all!

Now my son (8 years) is collecting Star Wars trade cards (of course the new ones) and all the good memories came back. I bought a DVD-set of all Star Wars films and we watched the very first film together and it was so great to see my son watching and loving a film that I watched and loved more than 30 years ago!!!

Thank you so much mystery coiner! I tried to get the set which was sold on the eplace but was not successful. Now I got it as a gift of course this makes it much much much worthier to me. Thank you again and:

“Möge die Macht mit Dir sein!”

Darth-Vader-darth-vader-star-wars-saber-smiley-emoticon-000555-medium.gif