New Mystery Coin

*Darth Vader*

Here is my new coin. I am not sure if it will be a personal coin or a mystery coin, but if it becomes a personal coin it will only be traded at events or placed in caches, it will not be sold except maybe one a month or less. It will not be mailed out except to a select few or if you purchase one.

81f2e51d-d691-41c1-bc59-1a16c5bb9a41.jpg

Edited by The_Warrior

Here is my new coin. I am not sure if it will be a personal coin or a mystery coin, but if it becomes a personal coin it will only be traded at events or placed in caches, it will not be sold except maybe one a month or less. It will not be mailed out except to a select few or if you purchase one.

81f2e51d-d691-41c1-bc59-1a16c5bb9a41.jpg

Wonderful coin hope to meet up with you at one of the prime events this year, after all sith happens :lol:

Edited by kini_ont

Very nice coin. Kind of looks like Wolf Song's halloween costume although he was an astronaut. (black because mama made it and she didn't want to paint everything.) He is only 3 1/2 but he has recently turned his love of outer space into a love of Star Wars. Which he has never seen. LOL I haven't shown him this but I hope oneday we will stumble across the real thing and get to discover or move one.