Who says LPCs are lame?

briansnat

we don't have lamp post skirts in seattle and if your dog touches the lamp post it's electricuted to death so I guess I won't be finding any LPCs anytime soon.

Where have you been caching? I have found a lot of Lamp post skirt caches in and around Seattle.

Very funny video, thanks for the link to it.

I put my 'thumbs up' for the video. I am not a skirt lifter cacher but that was good...scratch good...epic. Drama-Music-Jenn smokin a stogie.

She's also smoking a stogie in that Manana..Munchunk..manmanchuck...that cache in New Jersey with a tunnel.

When I saw the LPC video my thoughts were "I'd love to go geocaching with those guys..."

Wow - Bret and I were just talking about how many views we got on the video in such a short amount of time, and couldn't figure out why... Bret realized tonight that several views had been coming from these forums, so i went searching for it. Imagine my surprise, when I got to read through so many fantastic comments and compliments, as well as a bunch of laughs!

This was a complete surprise, and left me with a big ole smile.

Thanks to all who enjoyed, and spoke up about it! We have a ton of fun putting these together (well, Bret does the 'putting together', I'm just the eye-candy ;) )

Who knows, maybe someday we'll be in YOUR neck of the woods!

I put my 'thumbs up' for the video. I am not a skirt lifter cacher but that was good...scratch good...epic. Drama-Music-Jenn smokin a stogie.

She's also smoking a stogie in that Manana..Munchunk..manmanchuck...that cache in New Jersey with a tunnel.

When I saw the LPC video my thoughts were "I'd love to go geocaching with those guys..."

I've been caching in Ithaca... where were you? :P

Wow, I guess I should pay attention to the forums more! Thanks for all the comments and views. We do enjoy putting these together. This one had been in the planning stages for months.

It's funny, when I click on the "insight" section on my YouTube page I can see what the "Hot Spots" are for my videos. That is, the spots that people stop and rewind and rewatch. The two most popular hot spots in my videos are when Jenn appears and (in another video) when I shine a laser into the camera.

So, in my next video, Jenn will be shooting lasers out of her eyes. :P

Thanks for checking the video out!

Bret

P.S. If you want a much shorter view of another cool cache we did that day, check out,

. No lasers, unfortunately, but there is fire!

we don't have lamp post skirts in seattle and if your dog touches the lamp post it's electricuted to death so I guess I won't be finding any LPCs anytime soon.

Where have you been caching? I have found a lot of Lamp post skirt caches in and around Seattle.

Very funny video, thanks for the link to it.

I'm south of the city but work in the city and don't see them there; however I did just see a LP that would make a good cache spot near me, single post, in the middle of a park, and looks to have a skirt. need to take a closer look and see if it is a candidate but I just don't see the loose skirts around our area. that's loose lamp post skirts.

Bret and Jenn- I enjoyed your video. If you can have that much fun walking to a boring old LPC, you can have fun anywhere.... My favorite part was when first Jenn has the cigar, and then Bret has TWO cigars. I did laugh out loud at that! And also the sunglasses fight, that was cute.

FloridaFour, Thanks!

Bret and I have an almost illegal amount of fun caching - (probably only illegal in the state of Utah or somethin... (no offense to Utahians!)) - I'm so glad you enjoyed it, we had lots of laughs making it... Can you believe we only do this kinda thing part time? :P