Tranquilities on eBay

mysterycoins

Last night I placed my duplicate Tranquilities on the eplace, I wouldn't post eplace links here normally, but I know some of you are always on the lookout for these particular geocoins. There's also a two set of 'Fear No Cache' and a three set of the 'Da Vinci Challenge' geocoins in Antique Bronze. So, in a shameless act of self-promotion here are the links.

Tranquility - Glowing Blue Heaven

Tranquility - Luxury Edition (Two-Tone)

Tranquility - Antique Gold

Tranquility - Gold on Nickel (Two-Tone)

Tranquility - Red Passion

Tranquility Geocoin - Blue is my World (Nickel)

Tranquility Geocoin - Dark (Gold)

Other Coins:

Da Vinci Challenge (Antique Bronze 3 Geocoin Set)

Fear No Cache - (2 Geocoin Set) - Pewter & SE Antique Gold

Good Luck.

content removed at request of poster.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you are implying with that comment. I have a limited but select number of geocoins, many collectors trade/buy duplicates, especially the more desirable or older coins.

G***********s?

Pretty ridiculous price tags if you ask me.

Edited by Sandy
Remove unapproved vendor link

original post removed at request of poster.

Not that it's any of your business what I do with my own property, especially when it's for the benefit of this community. If you think there's something wrong here, I suggest you take your problem to a moderator rather than contaminate my thread any further.

MC has left the building.

Edited by Sandy

I'm just asking around and learning as I'm all new to the Tranquility collectors scene. As said before, I'm badly looking for any Portuguese Tranquilities.

How many of the 38 Tranquility editions have you got?

Hi famjun, Unfortunately what you did by posting about that other source for the Tranqulity geocoins is hijack mysterycoins thread, which is considered to be a big no no (and may even be against the posting rules for the Groundspeak forums). Sounds like you didn't intentionally hijack, but for future reference it is not the thing to do.

I'm taking this off topic for a moment (sorry mysterycoins), but might be useful to famjun so he can understand...

When geocoins first come out, many people buy 2,3,5, 10 or more of the great ones. Sometimes it is people foresee them as a good item for trading (in the hope people will desire that coins, so they will be able to use them to trade for other geocoins they seek), and others buy them to re-sell as they see a an item that will easily resell about the original purchase price.

mysterycoins only has only a few spares, thus suggesting he might have bought a couple of each when they came out and is now recapitalising them - something he is entitled to do.

Hope this helps you understand what is going on. :)

Edited by keewee

I'm just asking around and learning as I'm all new to the Tranquility collectors scene. As said before, I'm badly looking for any Portuguese Tranquilities.

Hi famjun, Unfortunately what you did by posting about that other source for the Tranqulity geocoins is hijack mysterycoins thread, which is considered to be a big no no (and may even be against the posting rules for the Groundspeak forums). Sounds like you didn't intentionally hijack, but for future reference it is not the thing to do.

I'm taking this off topic for a moment (sorry mysterycoins), but might be useful to famjun so he can understand...

When geocoins first come out, many people buy 2,3,5, 10 or more of the great ones. Sometimes it is people foresee them as a good item for trading (in the hope people will desire that coins, so they will be able to use them to trade for other geocoins they seek), and others buy them to re-sell as they see a an item that will easily resell about the original purchase price.

mysterycoins only has only a few spares, thus suggesting he might have bought a couple of each when they came out and is now recapitalising them - something he is entitled to do.

Thanks keewee, I had a strange feeling the 'Tranquility Curse' might show up after posting the links, it usually does. Must be some pretty frustrated Tranquility collectors about. Personally, I blame CM for not producing enough to go round :)

Thanks keewee, I had a strange feeling the 'Tranquility Curse' might show up after posting the links, it usually does. Must be some pretty frustrated Tranquility collectors about. Personally, I blame CM for not producing enough to go round :)

LMAO - yeah, me too. Poor CM - wonder what he's up to there days?

there is NO curse. really. :)

that said, i had to bid. baaaaaaaad lara.

this is about when i start to wish i was rich. or at least moderately well off. or was not STILL having car troubles that seem to be sucking my funds down the drain. but - i still had to bid on one. food or tranquility. one can always stand to lose a few extra pounds - and we aren't talking money.

this is about when i start to wish i was rich. or at least moderately well off. or was not STILL having car troubles that seem to be sucking my funds down the drain. but - i still had to bid on one. food or tranquility. one can always stand to lose a few extra pounds - and we aren't talking money.

Did I read in one of your old posts that the AG was one you'd rather have kept? Or did I just make that up? Either way, good luck RSG, hope you get it.

I've got a feeling that this might be one of those 'last minute' frenzies again. Y'know, 5 bids in the last 13 seconds lol.

Edited by mysterycoins

Did I read in one of your old posts that the AG was one you'd rather have kept? Or did I just make that up? Either way, good luck RSG, hope you get it.

I've got a feeling that this might be one of those 'last minute' frenzies again. Y'know, 5 bids in the last 13 seconds lol.

you remember correctly. it was my first one so i wish i had kept that, just for memories sake. i did keep the second one, a red passion first minting.

yes, i imagine the bidding will be nutso and i will bow out before i have a heart attack or complete financial failure.

Anyone know what this one is called please?

570776eb-1ae6-4219-90c9-629e303b19cc.jpg

That would be the 'Purple Haze' in Nickel, very nice.

Thanks for that. Any idea how many were made and it's collectibility?

I haven't managed to dig up any minting info on the Purple Haze unfortunately. Collectibility? Show me one that isn't collectible :)