FS: Garmin Oregon 200 W/TOPO, City Navigator 2011.10, 8gb SD

Vdubbinn

I have for sale a Garmin Oregon 200 touchscreen handheld GPS that is loaded with North America City Navigator 2011.10 and 2008 100k TOPO maps for $200OBO. It has a 8GB Micro SD card in it that the maps are loaded on (card can be put in any Garmin that has a SD slot to update that units maps). The unit is used and has a few scuffs and scrapes on the housing but the screen is in excellent condition and the unit works great. It comes with the original box and all paperwork, carabiner clip, vehicle vent mount for vehicle navigation, and the sync cable. The unit with maps and accessories cost me over $500 new when purchased less than a year ago. I only used the unit to Geocache and the only reason I am selling it is I got a newer upgraded unit over the holidays.

I have for sale a Garmin Oregon 200 touchscreen handheld GPS that is loaded with North America City Navigator 2011.10 and 2008 100k TOPO maps for $200OBO. It has a 8GB Micro SD card in it that the maps are loaded on (card can be put in any Garmin that has a SD slot to update that units maps). The unit is used and has a few scuffs and scrapes on the housing but the screen is in excellent condition and the unit works great. It comes with the original box and all paperwork, carabiner clip, vehicle vent mount for vehicle navigation, and the sync cable. The unit with maps and accessories cost me over $500 new when purchased less than a year ago. I only used the unit to Geocache and the only reason I am selling it is I got a newer upgraded unit over the holidays.

I am a new geocacher and interested in your unit. What were the shortfalls that made you get a new unit within one year? vickie

the only shortfall I found with the unit was the amount of built in storage versus the other units in this series, but it has a slot for a Micro-SD card so that never really was that big of a deal especially since I had an 8GB that I kept in it. The reason I got a newer one was that I found one that shares files wirelessly between units (which this one does not). I have gone to gatherings where they release new caches for the event and if you have a wireless one they just broadcast it to you so you can get moving right away and not have to wait in line for them to load the files on your unit. The unit would be great for somebody starting out or a seasoned cacher, It is really easy to use, fully compatible with Geocaching.com, and can be used with either an Apple or PC computer (I use a Mac, but have used it on a PC also). If you have any more questions, let me know.