sort by favorites

Is there a way to sort a PQ by number of favorites caches in my area (or state) have? Since I have little desire to go out and hunt every cache in my area to see if its going to be exciting or lame, but there are plenty of people who do have that desire, and post their favorites using the new feature, can I sort those listings somehow to find the highest favorited caches?

Is there a way to sort a PQ by number of favorites caches in my area (or state) have? Since I have little desire to go out and hunt every cache in my area to see if its going to be exciting or lame, but there are plenty of people who do have that desire, and post their favorites using the new feature, can I sort those listings somehow to find the highest favorited caches?

I don't about PQs but did you know you could do it with the Hide and Seek feature?

Go to "Hide and seek a cache" then use the dropdown menue in states and select your state. then on the page that comes up with all the cache in your state click on the little blue ribbon above the favorites collum and it will list the most favored first. I know this is not what you asked and you may have already knew how to do this. Anyway I hope it helps.

1. Right now, you can sort the pocket query preview on the search results page, as described above. You'd then need to manually take note of the caches in your query that came to your attention this way.

2. In the future, information about Favorites will be part of the downloaded GPX files. At that time, caches could be sorted offline based on the number of Favorite points. This will be a powerful tool for finding quality caches - especially when combined with your general caching preferences as expressed in other available pocket query filters.

1. Right now, you can sort the pocket query preview on the search results page, as described above. You'd then need to manually take note of the caches in your query that came to your attention this way.

2. In the future, information about Favorites will be part of the downloaded GPX files. At that time, caches could be sorted offline based on the number of Favorite points. This will be a powerful tool for finding quality caches - especially when combined with your general caching preferences as expressed in other available pocket query filters.

Keystone kinda on the subject. Why can we search all the countries except the US in Hide and Seek a cache.

Are there plans to add a filter for the Favorite value, much like difficulty and terrain is now? Filtering out after the download is great and all, but it would be optimal to catch it all on the front end of the PQ process.

http://feedback.geocaching.com/forums/75775-geocaching-com/suggestions/1326055-add-favorite-points-to-gpx-files?ref=title

http://feedback.geocaching.com/forums/75775-geocaching-com/suggestions/1319519-searching-for-favorites?ref=title

Are there plans to add a filter for the Favorite value, much like difficulty and terrain is now? Filtering out after the download is great and all, but it would be optimal to catch it all on the front end of the PQ process.

http://feedback.geocaching.com/forums/75775-geocaching-com/suggestions/1326055-add-favorite-points-to-gpx-files?ref=title

http://feedback.geocaching.com/forums/75775-geocaching-com/suggestions/1319519-searching-for-favorites?ref=title

Thanks! At my currently location I can't use all the functionality of the Feedback site (searching being just one, logging in being another) due to a very dated browser that I'm not allowed to update.