Visiting Paris in June Need Help

TeamOrville

Hello. This June I am touring Paris with my Girl Scout/Girl Guide troop. There will be three adults in the group that are cachers. We would love to grab a few caches while visiting London, but will be very limited on time.

We will be visiting all the usually tourist locations. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could suggest some caches for us.

Here is where we will be.

• Place de la Concorde

• Champs-Élysées

• Arc de Triomphe

• Eiffel Tower

• Versailles

• the Louvre

Thank you very much

Sandi

TeamOrville

Hello. This June I am touring Paris with my Girl Scout/Girl Guide troop. There will be three adults in the group that are cachers. We would love to grab a few caches while visiting London, but will be very limited on time.

We will be visiting all the usually tourist locations. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could suggest some caches for us.

Here is where we will be.

• Place de la Concorde

• Champs-Élysées

• Arc de Triomphe

• Eiffel Tower

• Versailles

• the Louvre

Thank you very much

Sandi

TeamOrville

Hi, I was in Paris in 2007 with a group of students. Personally when I travel, I like Virtual caches because they are quick and I usually see something quite different and interesting. There is a Virtual at the Louvre, in the statue garden.

Who is She? (Paris) by John Stead (GC6612) Also, if you are going about the city using the subway (BEST way to travel) then go to Liberty's Flame Liberty's Flame by otterbuff (GC63DB).

What I usually do is find out where I am staying and do a google map search and look for caches around there. Good luck!

Guiderchachi (yes, I am a Guider and Cacher too!)